Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] Alfandre@aurelio.com is offline

Default Teva Women's Olowahu Sandal

Price:$21.95
Image: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ima...?id=B000MASSVG
Best deal: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000MASSVG

they seem to be well made and keep my feet feeling good all day - after hours of shopping and chasing kids!
I bought these sandals specifically for my trip to Mexico. I knew I was going to do a lot of walking and I wanted something comfortable. These sandals are SO COMFORTABLE!!!! We were walking for hours and my feet did not hurt once! I would recommend this to anyone!
This is my third pair! I recommend buying a size larger though to have a little space behind the heel. Otherwise, the back of the sandal lines up right to the heel. I wear them daily in the summer, walking around the city all day long, and they last a half-year. Very comfortable, although I wish it had more arch support. Amazon shipped it to my door in less than 24 hrs!
I was first introduced to this awesome sandal by my sister, who gave me a pair she'd worn for about a year that she'd actually been given by a friend who'd worn them for a few years even before that! They both had gotten new pairs but neither one wanted to see this "old" pair go to waste because there was nothing structurally wrong with them.I wore this pair nearly every day that was weather-permitting (in Utah), which was about 6 months of the year for about 7 more years. They FINALLY gave out! I wore them until the bottom sole was so worn through that one of the straps eventually came loose and a nice penny-size hole wore through right at the ball of my foot. Even the originally inch thick heel was getting close! Did I stop wearing them? Oh my, no. I merely tied the strap to another strap and did my best to ignore the ever-growing hole. I just purchased another pair to finally lay this vigilant pair to rest and can't wait! Since I didn't have to do any of the breaking-in, I can only say that these were not just the most comfortable pair of sandals I've ever worn, but hands-down the most comfortable shoe that this shoe nut has ever had on her feet. My vast shoe collection became severely neglected once these hit my rack! I have incredibly high arches and never had any issues at all with the straps - as I mentioned though, I didn't do the breaking-in. The straps themselves will ease up and loosen over time though and also bear in mind that the insole is specifically designed to shape and mold around your foot, so your foot itself will eventually rest lower down in the shoe, which will also ease any strap pressure. This process, from what I have read in many reviews happens fairly quickly too. I'll be finding out for myself, however, within the week! Yay!I'm INCREDIBLY excited to have this Teva again and have frequently recommended it to people who comment about them - which a LOT of people do.
I haven't worn them yet since it is still cold in my state but I can't wait to wear them.
It's cute, squishy, comfortable and a summer basic! Sturdy cross over thong upper give more support than basic flip-flops. Smooth, lightweight webbing upper. Soft EVA topsole. Enhanced arch support.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Teva Women's Mush Sandal:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B0017LTSN6
Teva Olowahu Sandals for Women:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000JUHYUK
Teva Women's Elina Flip Flop:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B0017LU1IC