Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] Amrich@verla.com is offline

Default DEWALT D55140BN Heavy-Duty 2-Inch Brad Nailer/1-Gallon Compressor Combo Kit

Price:$384.56
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B000HZGTHQ
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000HZGTHQ

DEWALT D55140 Heavy-Duty 1 Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor I recently purchased only the compressor and use it with a Grex 23 gauge pin nailer. Works perfectly. I have also used it with an old, discontinued 18 gauge nailer I've had for years. Works perfectly. The compressor is light, quiet and dependable. It is never in the way when standing on end under the bench, when not in use. I regret not buying the package. I paid $142.00 for the compressor and $40.00 for a rubber, 50' hose. My final cost was $182 w/o the nice, new Dewalt nailer.
You can buy these two products separately (on Amazon) and save $20! D55140 $114.66 DEWALT D55140 Heavy-Duty 1 Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor and D51238K DeWalt D51238K 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer for $99. All you get for the extra $20 is the 25 foot air hose. For only $65 more, you can get the D55141FNBN, DEWALT D55141FNBN Heavy-Duty 16-Gauge Finish Nailer/18-Gauge Brad Nailer/2-Gallon Compressor Combo Kit where the compressor has twice the capacity (2 gallon and twice the CFM), plus that includes the D51256K 16 Gauge finish nailer DeWalt D51256K 1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Finish Nailer which sells for $135 (on Amazon) all by itself!!!
I bought this recently to do some trim work in the house. This thing drives 5/8 all the way up to 2" brads to the same depth, using the same setting. Putting 3/4 half-round and 1/4 trim up was a breeze; I only wish I'd had it months ago when I put up some bead board. The compressor runs alot, but what do you want with a 1 gallon tank? The compressor is easy to use, and both it and the nailer itself are the usual high quality product I expect when I buy a DeWalt tool.This a great and handy item, and would recommend it to anybody who needs a good portable nailing system that delivers.
I recently purchased this kit and am glad I did. It performs as well or better than anything else on the market. It's super light weight, making it easy to carry and so quiet you barely hear it running. Anyone needing such a kit would be foolish not to get this one.
With an 18-gauge brad nailer, an oil-free compressor, and all the fittings you need to get set-up, this kit from DeWalt makes it easy tackle a wide range of finish carpentry and woodworking tasks, from crafting custom furniture to securing molding in place. The nailer can handle 110 straight collated nails from 5/8-inch to 2-inches at a time, and it offers tool-free jam clearing, so a bent or damaged fastener never brings work to a standstill for long. With 360-degree exhaust, a depth adjustment thumb wheel that allows you to pick setting quickly and without any special tools, a low-nail indicator window, an over-molded no-mar pad, and a trigger lock for improved safety, this easy-to-handle tool offers lots of on-the-job convenience. Featuring a 1-gallon tank and 2.6 Amp motor that delivers a maximum of 135 PSI, high-surge performance, reduced breaker tripping, and quick recovery, the compressor in this kit is surprisingly quiet. And you can count on its durability with details like an oil-free, long-life pump, which ensures smooth, maintenance-free operation that never results in oil spilled on sensitive work surfaces, a thoughtful roll-cage design. At just 24 pounds and nine inches wide, this compact unit is easy to move around the jobsite and to store. It also offers a quick coupler for easy connection to your nailer. These DeWalt tools are backed by a full 1-year warranty.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Bostitch BT1350B 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nails (2,000 per Box):http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000BQMRU4
Campbell Hausfeld MP5200 25-Piece Accessory Kit with Case:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0009KN9PE
Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B00004YZQQ