Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] outsor@city-net.com is offline

Default Age-old Magic Tricks Can Provide Clues For Modern Science

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0722192354.htm

A magician creates and controls contexts by which to make their acts work.
They use psych principles by which to make perception events happen all
know even by high school physics are impossible. But that perception
event happens right before our eyes nonetheless.

Read the article and spot where such principles are a standard part of the
audio marketing and hifi mag. content. To me the so called "debate"
between subjective folk and objective folk all boils down to the psych
principles the magicians use.

It is an intentional program in marketing,ie. create and control the
context as do magicians. It is too often a self serving activity at the
mags. by which the impossibl is made a perception event seemingly so real
as not to be denied and all the reason one needs for a belief system that
it is real and worthy of our time to attent to their publishing efforts.

MAGIC TRICKS [email protected] Tech 1 July 23rd 07 05:15 PM
MAGIC TRICKS [email protected] Pro Audio 0 July 18th 07 12:09 PM