Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] Aguillard@kayla.com is offline

Default KitchenAid FT Food Tray Attachment for Stand Mixers

List Price:$24.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00004SGFI
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00004SGFI

I helped my wife make applesauce without using this larger food tray. The small tray that comes with the strainer often overflowed. The larger tray will make the job easier. I feel it should have been included with the fruit and vegetable strainer.
This is a must if you have the KitchenAid Fruit/Veggie Strainer and Food Grinder attachment. The tray simply slides on top of the strainer attachment and provides a larger area to pour in whatever fruit or vegetable you are working with.
This is a great attachment if you are going to process sloppy items through the grinder or fruit and vegetable strainer. The only down side is if the item is really juicy, it may leak between the seams. I used this for making fruit nectar/juice and processing tomatoese and it did great but I had to keep a towel handy to keep things from getting to messy. The leaking was minor but enough that with the juice being hot, it could have gotten out of hand, however I couldn't have gotten the canning done without this attachment.
the food tray was excellent, it definitely adds a lot more room to work with on grinding meat and other food.
Dishwasher safe, helps with the making of sausages or just with meat grinding. You'll go faster because you have less to worry about.Good Kitchenaid product.
A handy way to hold large quantities of food when using your mixer. Helps maintain even flow when used with the grinder attachment. Fits all KitchenAid stand mixers. Model FT.
This handy tool increases the amount of food you can have poised to stomp into the food grinder or fruit and vegetable strainer, so you spend less time reloading. It fits snugly in place and cleans up easily--either hand wash or toss it onto the top rack of the dishwasher. --Betsy Danheim

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

KitchenAid FPPA Mixer Attachment Pack for Stand Mixers:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00004SGFM
KitchenAid SSA Sausage Stuffer Kit Attachment for Food Grinder:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00004SGFQ
KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment for Stand Mixers:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00004SGFH