Bruce J. Richman

Default George W. Bush Action Figure - Neil Rogers Show & Phil Hendrie Show

Since RAO has become a political forum as well as a sometime audio opinion
group, here's a recent Internet contribution:

http://www4.neilrogers.com/features/2004010701.html

(Neil Rogers is a famed, iconoclastic, long-time icon of talk radio in the
South Florida Market - if you like Phil Hendrie (as I do), you'll like Neil
Rogers. While the Bush doll is on his home page, the rest of the web site is
pretty funny also (IMHO). Prior to Phil going to Southern California for
greener pastures I guess, he and Neil both broadcast live on WQAM in South
Florida. Phil did the same type of show here that he's now doing in
California.

To hear Neil live, go to www.wqam.com from 10 AM to 2 PM EST and go to the
appropriate link.

To hear Phil Hendrie live, go to wiod.com from 7 PM to 10 PM EST and go to the
appropriate link.

Both of these websites refer to Miami-area Radio stations with streaming audio
easily listened to with a Winows Media Player.

Enjoy, lighten up, and laugh a little

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Since RAO has become a political forum as well as a sometime audio
opinion group...

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black vinyl
brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the people who
previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's throats.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Since RAO has become a political forum as well as a sometime audio
opinion group...

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black vinyl
brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the people who
previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's throats.

Prove it.

IIRC, neither Jim Sanders nor Mike McKelvy has made any posts re. analogue
equipment or playback media. In fact, AFAIK, neither owns a turntable or plays
vinyl.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Since RAO has become a political forum as well as a sometime audio
opinion group...

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black vinyl
brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the
people who previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's
throats.

Prove it.

All I have to show it that Jim Sanders is a tube or vinyl advocate.

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Pf...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=6q...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=03...01.we.me diao
ne.net

Done!

IIRC, neither Jim Sanders nor Mike McKelvy has made any posts re.
analogue equipment or playback media. In fact, AFAIK, neither owns a
turntable or plays vinyl.

Yet another case of "Look over there, cake".

The google record shows that Sanders started innumerable political threads
and also cross-posted political threads from other groups.

Sanders is well-known for his tube-based system.

McKelvy has been mostly involved as a person who responded to Sanders'
inflammatory, bigoted taunts.

dave weil

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Since RAO has become a political forum as well as a sometime audio
opinion group...

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black vinyl
brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the
people who previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's
throats.

Prove it.

All I have to show it that Jim Sanders is a tube or vinyl advocate.

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Pf...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=6q...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=03...01.we.me diao
ne.net

Done!

Unfortunately, none of those clickable links work.

Arny Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Since RAO has become a political forum as well as a sometime audio
opinion group...

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black
vinyl brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the
people who previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's
throats.

Prove it.

All I have to show it that Jim Sanders is a tube or vinyl advocate.

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Pf...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=6q...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=03...01.we.me diao
ne.net

Done!

Unfortunately, none of those clickable links work.

I had no problems making them work when I just tried them

Weil, at your level of computer inexpertise, that would have to be true.

I still remember trying to get you to post a URL from one of my web sites a
few years ago. Never happened, did it?

S888Wheel

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black vinyl
brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the people who
previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's throats.

Prove it.

IIRC, neither Jim Sanders nor Mike McKelvy has made any posts re. analogue
equipment or playback media. In fact, AFAIK, neither owns a turntable or
plays
vinyl.

Bruce J. Richman

What makes you think Arny has any use for facts? They usually conflict with his
agenda.

dave weil

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

So, you clicked the links in the above segment and they worked? I
don't believe you.

Weil, at your level of computer inexpertise,

No such word (inexpertise)

that would have to be true.

Obviously there *is* no truth built around a non-existant word.
Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Since RAO has become a political forum as well as a sometime audio
opinion group...

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black vinyl
brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the
people who previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's
throats.

Prove it.

All I have to show it that Jim Sanders is a tube or vinyl advocate.

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Pf...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=6q...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=03...01.we.me diao
ne.net

Done!

Wrong. Your attempts to blame the CURRENT large number of political posts on
a PRIOR mention of tubes "AND" (your word, not mine) are not proven at all.
Consider the following:

(1) The 3 posts that you cite are from 1999. There is little, if any evidence,
that political posts were a significant part of RAO's content at that time.
There is even less evidence to suggest that there is a causal connection
between posts made 5 years ago, and the current tendency of a few RAO posters
to talk a lot more about politics than about audio.

(2) The 3 posts cited make NO mention of vinyl playback at all. Therefore the
assertion that attempts to stuff tubes AND vinyl 'down peoples' throats' is
obviously not supported by the "evidence" presented.

(3) The 3 posts contain a brief mention of Mr. Sanders favoring a particular
type of output tube. Most readers would probably not consider that to be in
any way shape or form an attempt to 'stuff tubes or vinyl down peoples'
throats'.

IIRC, neither Jim Sanders nor Mike McKelvy has made any posts re.
analogue equipment or playback media. In fact, AFAIK, neither owns a
turntable or plays vinyl.

Yet another case of "Look over there, cake".

A meaningless comment. Generally speaking, people who don't own or use a
particular type of equipment (turntables) or play a particular type of format
(vinyl) can hardly be accused of "shoving bottles or vinyl down peoples'
throats".

LOL!

The google record shows that Sanders started innumerable political threads
and also cross-posted political threads from other groups.

So what? McKelvy has also been very active in starting and/or responding to
political threads. It would be more accurate to assess somebody's acitivity
level re. political threads by evaluating their level of PARTICIPATION in such
threads, not whether they simily INITIATED a political thread.

It can also be proven via the Google record - currently, not in 1999 - that Jim
Sanders rarely, ef ever, posts any audio-related threads at the present time.
This is alo true of McKelvy. Both appear presently to be much more interested
in expressing their political opinions than advocating for any particular type
of audio equipment or playback formats.

Sanders is well-known for his tube-based system.

By whom? If that is true, it is equally "well-known" (LOL!) that his ReQuests
have dynamic cone woofers that are powered by solid state amplifiers (Brystons
or Aragons, IIRC). He also has no turntable, no vinyl, and most importantly,
no record of trying to "shove bottles AND (my capitalization for emphasis) down
peoples' throats".

McKelvy has been mostly involved as a person who responded to Sanders'
inflammatory, bigoted taunts.

OSAF. No evidence presented to indicate that Sanders' comments are either
inflammatory or bigoted. Obviously, the same OSAF could equally be applied to
McKelvy's comments re. Democrats, Liberals, and most of his political posts.
Also, McKelvy has made numerous political posts that have nothing to do with
anything Jim Sanders has written or said on RAO. The Google record clearly
indicates that the vast majority of McKelvy's political posts are NOT in
response to a post from Jim Sanders. Rather they represent his attempts to, as
Glen Zelniker aptly described, somewhat reflexively respond to all anti-Bush,
anti-right-wing opinions expressed on RAO from a wide range of different
posters.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Since RAO has become a political forum as well as a sometime audio
opinion group...

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black
vinyl brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the
people who previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's
throats.

Prove it.

All I have to show it that Jim Sanders is a tube or vinyl advocate.

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Pf...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=6q...1.we.med iaon
e.net

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=03...01.we.me diao
ne.net

Done!

Wrong

OK I was wrong. End of discussion.

Bruce J. Richman

Scott Wheeler wrote:

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black vinyl
brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the people who
previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's throats.

Prove it.

IIRC, neither Jim Sanders nor Mike McKelvy has made any posts re. analogue
equipment or playback media. In fact, AFAIK, neither owns a turntable or
plays
vinyl.

Bruce J. Richman

What makes you think Arny has any use for facts? They usually conflict with
his
agenda.

Agreed.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Concessiion noted. Deliberate deletion of reasons why you were wrong contained
in carefully reasoned argument, complete with evidence - also noted.

Bruce J. Richman

ScottW

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

He has no vinyl equipment so there is hope that some of us
conservative vinyl lovers won't succumb to the liberal left mind
control machine.

ScottW
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Since RAO has become a political forum as well as a sometime audio
opinion group...

Only due to lack of interest in audio by the bottles and black vinyl
brigade...

Ironic that the biggest pushers of politics on RAO are also the people who
previously were stuffing vinyl and bottles down people's throats.

I want to stuff 12 pounds of euros down your gullet.

S888Wheel

What's the latest in your lawsuit?

Status meeting on the 25th. I suspect Arny will be a no show. The clerk
actually lost the summons for the default judgement so that was stuck in limbo.
That should be taken care of when Arny is a no show on the 25th.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

S888Wheel said:

What's the latest in your lawsuit?

Status meeting on the 25th. I suspect Arny will be a no show. The clerk
actually lost the summons for the default judgement so that was stuck in

limbo.
That should be taken care of when Arny is a no show on the 25th.

I'm sure Arnii is trying to use a 'borg mind-trick on the judge so he'll
dismiss your case sua sponte. Oh wait -- Arnii already tried that.

It's about time Krooger revealed the "trap" he set all those months ago.
The one you're walking into, the one that no human being can perceive.
The super-duper bit of strategy that will save his bacon, the tactic
that's far better than any pedestrian walk through the court system.

Arnii, how about it? Draw back the curtain on your bombshell legal
tactic that will destroy Mister Wheeler's case.

One possibility: Arny is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Bruce J. Richman

PD wrote:

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" emitted :

What's the latest in your lawsuit?

Status meeting on the 25th. I suspect Arny will be a no show. The clerk
actually lost the summons for the default judgement so that was stuck in

limbo.
That should be taken care of when Arny is a no show on the 25th.

I'm sure Arnii is trying to use a 'borg mind-trick on the judge so he'll
dismiss your case sua sponte. Oh wait -- Arnii already tried that.

It's about time Krooger revealed the "trap" he set all those months ago.
The one you're walking into, the one that no human being can perceive.
The super-duper bit of strategy that will save his bacon, the tactic
that's far better than any pedestrian walk through the court system.

Arnii, how about it? Draw back the curtain on your bombshell legal
tactic that will destroy Mister Wheeler's case.

One possibility: Arny is on the verge of bankruptcy.

That brings out a point, and the point is this : If Krueger has to
remunerate Mr Wheeler to the tune of a sum in excess of $1,000 - will
he defecate on the monies?

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Old, highly practiced and/or learned habits, such as wiping, tend to be hard to
extinguish according to learning theory.

I don't want to even think what would happen if he decided to write a check.

Bruce J. Richman