Posted to rec.audio.pro
JEMComm

Default New Production Trade Show in Nasville

We are in the planning stages of bringing a production trade show to
Nashville entitled LightsCameraAudio that will deal a considerable
amount with live sound reinforcement with some elements of recording,
lighting design and video. We are currently trying to fill the bill
with some training that will really be interesting and in-dpeth but
still provide for a large selection of people. We would love to get
your feedback on things that would be interesting for you to see. What
do you think would make the best show?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
RD Jones

JEMComm wrote:

We are in the planning stages of bringing a production trade show to
Nashville entitled LightsCameraAudio that will deal a considerable
amount with live sound reinforcement with some elements of recording,
lighting design and video. We are currently trying to fill the bill
with some training that will really be interesting and in-dpeth but
still provide for a large selection of people. We would love to get
your feedback on things that would be interesting for you to see.

NAMM has been held here in the past.
And the CRS (Country Radio Seminar) is in town this week.
No reason other industry conventions can't be made to work.
Is this intended to be an event to support an industry
organization's national meet (ie AES, etc) ?

What do you think would make the best show?

Girls, girls, girls !

rd

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Drop me a line at or type in the following
webpage:
http://home.earthlink.net/~peakester
I manage a multi-application and fairly successful rehearsal/recording
venue in Nashville.
Claire Bros. is also a magnificent resource who is constantly in the
thick of things on the highest level.