RodWeber

Default Help w/ 6 CD Changer removal on Sebring?

Hello, I've got a 6-CD changer under my radio in it's factory install location
on my '98 Chrysler Sebring . Does anyone know what it takes to remove the
changer so I can replace it with another OEM? Does it require a lot of dash
removal or center console removal? Where are the screws? Are there any
specific cautions? (BTW, any installation .pdf's out there?)

Thanks,

RodWeber

Installing CD changer from '95 Jetta in '02 Passat John Fleming Car Audio 3 May 29th 04 02:32 AM
Tech: Swapping Sony CDX-805 with Sony CDX 757MX 10 CD Changer Mike Car Audio 1 May 29th 04 02:29 AM
Old Cd changer to new HU problem Nikoli Yetti Car Audio 0 April 21st 04 11:33 PM
Remove magazine from Sony CDX-656 changer Bruce Car Audio 1 December 5th 03 02:08 PM
clarion c-bus changer on honda factory radio Paul Vina Car Audio 0 September 3rd 03 01:13 AM