Si

Default Sony Attrac CD Walkman or NetMD

Hi,

I'm shortly to travel to Thailand on holiday.

For one thing, the 12 hour plane flight causes me some concern from a
relexation and comfort point of view. Consequently, I've considered buying a
portable MD or CD Walkman.

There are plus and minus points for each.

MD - Small size, recordable.

CD - Easy to create CD's on my PC...readily available CD's in Thailand, but
more cumbersome player...

Which is best?

Simon.

Todd H.

"Si" writes:

Hi,

I'm shortly to travel to Thailand on holiday.

For one thing, the 12 hour plane flight causes me some concern from a
relexation and comfort point of view. Consequently, I've considered buying a
portable MD or CD Walkman.

Throw a hard disk based digital music player (such as Apple iPod or
Creative Nomad Jukebox) on the list while you're at it. Enjoy the
flight and never have to change media.

Another thing to consider are some noise cancelling in-ear headphones
such as the Shure E2's. They passively block out background noise so
you don't have to damage your ears by turning up conventional
earphones or earbuds to get over the background noise of the flight.

http://www.shure.com/psm/earphones/default.asp

Just $100....
http://www.zzounds.com/item--SHUE2C

Best Regards,
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/

Sony Wega Audio out volume control issues. Anand Sankaran General 0 December 22nd 03 07:42 PM
Old Walkman value randy pavatte General 1 November 13th 03 12:09 AM
What brand of low end receiver to go with (Yamaha, Sony, etc) MarkW General 1 September 15th 03 12:10 PM
Sony atrac walkman incompatible with t-shirt. ;) Lee J. Moore General 0 September 9th 03 03:06 PM
Sony Preamp Remote Control Not Working Jerry Greenberg General 0 August 12th 03 01:12 AM