danteo23

Default Need service manual for DEH-P6100R

Hello everyone.I am a new user in this forum.I need a electronic schem
(diagram), or a service manual for Pioneer DEH-P6100R.
I have a serious problem with it: after 10-15 minutes of playing a cd
it gives me an error (ERROR11), and the CD stops.The rest of th
CD-player works fine.I think there is a heat problem with a
stabiliser, because after i turn off the player for a few minutes the
it works again for 10-15 minutes.It's playing more minutes when it'
cold outside (in car).
Please send me a service manual for it in my email: .
Thanks in advance, and.....xcuse my english

-
danteo2

FA: Ampex ATR-800 Service Manual tw General 0 May 1st 04 09:46 PM
Kenwood KDC-4005 service manual Walker Car Audio 3 January 31st 04 01:45 AM
CDX-L360 Service Manual jahu Car Audio 0 January 3rd 04 12:32 PM
need service manual for Blaupunkt Toronto Cris Car Audio 0 November 6th 03 02:18 AM
Lexicon CP-1 Service Manual Mike DeAngelis General 2 October 31st 03 02:55 PM