DarkHawk

Default PYLE PLA1585 Amplifier

I have a Pyle PLA1585 5 Channel Amplifier that I am trying to install
in my car. I am using 8 Guage wire direct to the battery and the
ground is to the frame of the car with an 1 1/2 foot 8 guage wire. I
can't get the amp to power on. It has a remote power on wire that is
supposed to be run to the head units remote power on switch. I have
tried the power antenna wire, the ignition wire, and even just a
constant power stream. None of them have enabled me to get the amp to
turn on. Has anyone had any similar problems with this amp or another
brand? any suggestions? is there a way to get the amp to stay
constantly on and just install a kill switch? Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated.

THANKS!