tatentoby tatentoby is offline
Junior Member

Question old gone new to come

hello everyone, first time posting on this site, so be gentle.
i just sold all my old equipment, and want to start over. in the past i've had separates, and enjoyed mixing and matching the components. for the first time
i now own a receiver, which i got a great deal on, so its time to get speakers and a cd so i can start playing music again. my room is 12 by 10 with not much furniture or junk in the way. i mostly listen to r&b and solo artists. all i have left from the old system are monster cables and an aftermarket power cord. the used receiver i bought is a krell 300r. any suggestions.