Warblader

Default PSB or Definitive Technology

Which one is the better speaker?? I just need someones opinons on
these speakers as I have no chance of testing them out in a shop...

PSB Image T65
or

Definitive Technology BP-8 bipolar speakers

Please help me!!

Arny Krueger

"Warblader" wrote in message
oups.com
Which one is the better speaker?? I just need someones opinons on
these speakers as I have no chance of testing them out in a shop...

PSB Image T65
or

Definitive Technology BP-8 bipolar speakers

You want these for main speakers, right?

I favor the T65s because they aren't bipolar.

If these were surround speakers, I'd at least consider the BP-8s

Tecumseh

"Warblader" wrote in message
oups.com...
They are for a small homecinema room (as front speakers)

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Warblader" wrote in message
oups.com
Which one is the better speaker?? I just need someones opinons on
these speakers as I have no chance of testing them out in a shop...

PSB Image T65
or

Definitive Technology BP-8 bipolar speakers

You want these for main speakers, right?

I favor the T65s because they aren't bipolar.

If these were surround speakers, I'd at least consider the BP-8s

Can only vouch for the PSB's and no matter what you buy, they are quality
thru and thru.
Good Luck

Poler

In article , Tecumseh
wrote:

Can only vouch for the PSB's and no matter what you buy, they are quality
thru and thru.
Good Luck

My PSB sub is going back for repair for the 3d time. Guess you're just
one of the lucky few.

Arny Krueger

Poler wrote:
In article , Tecumseh
wrote:

Can only vouch for the PSB's and no matter what you buy, they are
quality thru and thru.
Good Luck

My PSB sub is going back for repair for the 3d time. Guess you're

just
one of the lucky few.

My PSBs have been trouble free.

More likely, your one of those who abuses subs.

George M. Middius

The Krooglish oozes thickly and malodorously.

your one of those who abuses subs.

Have you been eating your $1000 checks, Arnii?

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Poler wrote:
In article , Tecumseh
wrote:

Can only vouch for the PSB's and no matter what you buy, they are
quality thru and thru.
Good Luck

My PSB sub is going back for repair for the 3d time. Guess you're

just
one of the lucky few.

My PSBs have been trouble free.

More likely, your one of those who abuses subs.

I hear that Arny's last trainee got sent
back three times for repairs. Must have been the abuse.