Reid Caulfield

Default Equipment for sale

I'm selling a bunch of (mostly audio) gear we don't use enough to
justify keeping it around. Instead of taking up too much bandwidth on
this group, I've set up a simple web site with the list & further
details.

http://home.earthlink.net/~reidc/

Thanks!

Reid C

Equipment for a home studio/PA and hifi center Doug Audio Opinions 13 October 13th 04 06:38 PM
Equipment. RBernst929 High End Audio 4 July 30th 04 01:09 AM
Nakamichi/KEF Equipment Questions Henry Grimmius High End Audio 5 May 9th 04 05:48 PM
FS: Loads of Car Audio Equipment Amps, Speakers, Headunits David Car Audio 0 February 17th 04 05:33 AM
Purchasing Equipment on the internet Guidlines mike mulback Marketplace 0 August 25th 03 05:39 AM