DAB info / A/V receiver info

Old April 19th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
Jzz

Default DAB info / A/V receiver info

Hi all,

I'm thinking about buying an A/V receiver, something like the NAD
T744. I wonder what I have to do if DAB is fully implemented here. Can
I receive these signals or do do I have to convert them somehow? And
how?

Who has good/bad experiences with A/V receivers in this price region?

Greetz,

Jzz