Audiovox LCD Overhead -- Good Quality???

Old February 26th 04, 12:14 AM
thelizman

Default Audiovox LCD Overhead -- Good Quality???

Mike wrote:
> My experiences with Audiovox are old, but back in the day I hated
> everything they made. The Audiovox Overhead LCDs for in the car
> installation are being recommended to me and I'm having a hard time
> believing that they are a good thing.
>
> Is Audiovox something I should consider? If not, what brand/model?
> I'm looking for something in the 7-8" range...

I've not had a problem with Audiovox's line of AV stuff. Unlike their
car audio, they actually design and make it (in fact, their Chief
Engineer used to hang here in RAC).

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

teamROCS Car Audio Forums
http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

Old February 26th 04, 07:51 AM
sanitarium

I see all these LCD screens for cheap... Lanzar, Pyle, mobile authority
etc... I wonder if tese guys really manufacture them or are they made
bulk somewhere and re-branded?

Garrett