Default Sparkomatic wiring diagrams

Where can I find the correct diagrams for an OLD Sparkomatic
am/fm/cassette radio?

It has 6 wires.

Red:
Green:
Gray:
Black:

Red w/ white stripe:
Yellow:

There is NOT any diagrams, stickers or stampings on the radio.

Please email me direct also:

Thanks,
MIke

David

Red: ACC
Yellow: BAT
Red/White: Power Antenna/Remote
Green: Left Speaker Positive
Gray: Right Speaker Positive
Black: Radio Ground AND Speaker Negative

David
UnderTheDash.com

wrote in message
Where can I find the correct diagrams for an OLD Sparkomatic
am/fm/cassette radio?

It has 6 wires.

Red:
Green:
Gray:
Black:

Red w/ white stripe:
Yellow:

There is NOT any diagrams, stickers or stampings on the radio.

Please email me direct also:

Thanks,
MIke

Jeff

I would be careful with anybodies opinion of what
the colors are, its proably older than any standard
color code and if it is not a digital display it has no
need for an ACC connection.
It might have 4 wires for speakers that all go to
ground thru each speaker or it might be a two
channel radio and floating ground
An ohmmeter/visual inspection will tell you power
or battery connection, ground is almost always
chassis.
Why did you seperate the yellow and red/white
from the others?
Jeff

wrote in message
Where can I find the correct diagrams for an OLD Sparkomatic
am/fm/cassette radio?

It has 6 wires.

Red:
Green:
Gray:
Black:

Red w/ white stripe:
Yellow:

There is NOT any diagrams, stickers or stampings on the radio.

Please email me direct also:

Thanks,
MIke

Jeff

"David" wrote in message
Red: ACC
Yellow: BAT
Red/White: Power Antenna/Remote
Green: Left Speaker Positive
Gray: Right Speaker Positive
Black: Radio Ground AND Speaker Negative

David
UnderTheDash.com

David,
Just a note: some of my old manuals show that
yellow, red and blue were used as speaker wires
by some.
Red was a common battery color before the need
for an ACC connection.
Jeff

The Red w/White stripe wire and the Yellow wire are seperate from the
others.

The other four are in a plug.

So far, we have determined that:

Red/White stripe: memory
Yellow: power antenna

Black: ground
Red: keyed positive
Gray & Green: speakers

It working this way right now.
I hope we don't have a melt down.

Both the Red and Red w/White stripe have be run through fuses.

Thanks,
Mike