I need help with the Eclipse Commander.

Old August 26th 03, 01:17 AM
Profeža

Default I need help with the Eclipse Commander.

Ahoy hoy. I have an Eclipse AV5101 along with the Eclipse 5961 in-dash
CD changer. I bought the Eclipse Commander (9002+9902) and found out
that I need to have their other changer, model CH3061. The CH3061 has
an output (digital?) that connects to the Commander. The Commander
discs are loaded into the first slot, because the first slot reads
data, the other 5 are used only for music. Now keep in mind that this
cd changer is only needed if you're using the AV5101 with the
commander. Ok, now that I have explained as much as I think was
needed, my question is this...does anyone know how I can find a way
around haveing to get this changer (3061)? I put the Commander disc in
my CD rom drive and my DVD player and it played it as if though it was
an audio track, but all I heard was a data signal. Now wouldn't that
mean it's digital audio? And if so, wouldn't that mean that I can, in
theory, use my DVD players digital output to load the discs? The only
reason why I think I wouldn't be able to do so is because the digital
output from the DVD player might be only a one way type of output,
therefor the Commander wouldn't be able to access certain parts of
data. If you guys have ANY and I mean ANY suggestions...please feel
free.
Old August 26th 03, 06:38 PM
Profeža

Anyone at all??
Old August 28th 03, 11:09 PM
Profeža

hmmm...ok

Programming Key CD on Eclipse? Smoltz Car Audio 1 August 31st 03 07:45 AM
Power wire gauge for Eclipse PA4212? Lex Car Audio 0 August 21st 03 05:57 AM
FS: Eclipse 5303 Gellert17 Car Audio 0 July 29th 03 01:03 AM
Just bought new Eclipse speakers? Lasher Car Audio 2 July 21st 03 05:27 AM
Eclipse and Satalight radio Sam Carleton Car Audio 1 July 11th 03 06:15 AM