Digital Voice recorder

Old March 11th 04, 06:21 PM
Per Stromgren

Default Digital Voice recorder

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:10:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
> wrote:

>I'm after a Digital Voice recorder.
>Must be able to upload to my PC via a USB port
>Recording time at least 2 hours
>Must have provision for remote Mic.

What do you mean by remote microphone? Do you mean a microphone jack
to connect an external microphone?

It sounds as if an minidisc player with USB would fit the bil. Look
for a Sony or Sharp MD unit with USB in an electroncs store (or Google
for it).

Per.

Old March 11th 04, 06:21 PM
Per Stromgren