behringer mx802A modification.

Old March 10th 04, 07:22 PM
Jukka Andersson

Default behringer mx802A modification.

greetings,
I would like to make my Behringer mixer as a an
discreet 4 channel micpre with total 4 outputs inviditually from
micpre (micpre channel 1 goes output 1 and channel 2 goes to output 2 etc.)

I need to make quadrophonic recordings with this setup and thought to make
these
"insert like" outputs for my otherwise nice mixer.

..jukka

Old March 10th 04, 07:40 PM
Arny Krueger

"Jukka Andersson" > wrote in
message
> greetings,

> I would like to make my Behringer mixer as a an
> discreet 4 channel micpre with total 4 outputs inviditually from
> micpre (micpre channel 1 goes output 1 and channel 2 goes to output 2
> etc.)

> I need to make quadrophonic recordings with this setup and thought to
> make these
> "insert like" outputs for my otherwise nice mixer.

Sell it on eBay and pick up a MXB1002.

Old March 10th 04, 07:40 PM
Arny Krueger

"Jukka Andersson" > wrote in
message

Old March 10th 04, 07:40 PM
Arny Krueger

"Jukka Andersson" > wrote in
message

Old March 10th 04, 07:40 PM
Arny Krueger

"Jukka Andersson" > wrote in
message

Old March 10th 04, 07:40 PM
Arny Krueger

"Jukka Andersson" > wrote in
message

Old March 11th 04, 05:58 AM
JWV Miller

You can use the 2 aux busses for the other two outputs. The only
modification required is to cut two traces on the printed circuit
board and add two jumpers. It is documented in the manual. I use mine
this way all of the time and it works great!

Old March 11th 04, 05:58 AM
JWV Miller

Old March 11th 04, 05:58 AM
JWV Miller