Power wire gauge for Eclipse PA4212?

Old August 21st 03, 05:57 AM
Lex

Default Power wire gauge for Eclipse PA4212?

for less than a 15 ft run 8 ga should be fine, but I ran 4 ga for my PA
4212. I ran 12 ga speaker wire, but 14 or even 16 technically would have
been enough. as far as bridging it, let me know if it runs hot please, as I
am having a heat issue driving 2 8710.8's ( older model than yours, 200 w
rms whereas urs are 300). Remember if you run 4 ga wire, you have more
options when upgrading if you choose too.

Lex

om...