Walt Daniels' Last Words .....

Old October 20th 09, 11:29 PM posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,rec.audio.car,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers
Stacey Chuffo

Default Walt Daniels' Last Words .....

Dori wrote:
> Stacey Chuffo wrote:
>> Dori the Dork wrote:
>>> ..... "Pete Rose belongs in the Hall of Fame, oh, wait oh ****
>>> aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!".
>>>
>>> Splat!

>> Pity he didn't land on your fat ass. Then hopefully, he might still be
>> alive with one less child beater polluting Mother Earth.

> **** you you nasty ugly whore

Yeah, Okay. I was hoping for a retort along the lines of something like
"Hi, My name is Dori and I've graduated from college and give men hard
ons" but of course, what was I thinking about what to expect from a big
ass geek chick underachieving child beater.