Shallow Head Unit

Old September 30th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.audio.car
RymCo

Default Shallow Head Unit

We are trying to find a CD/MP3 head unit that will fit into our custom
utility vehicle. I've found that most decks are about 6 1/8" to 6
3/4" in depth but we only have room for something around 4". Any
suggestions?
Old September 30th 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.audio.car
RymCo

Nevermind... it's impossible to play a 4" CD inside a 4" deep head
unit... duh!!

Old October 14th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

"Shallow Head Unit"

You know, when I first read that I imagined a head unit that could only play
MP3's about Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise or who Paris Hilton is dating at the
moment.

Wrong kind of shallow .

MOSFET

On Sep 30, 11:05 am, RymCo > wrote:
> We are trying to find a CD/MP3 head unit that will fit into our custom
> utility vehicle. I've found that most decks are about 6 1/8" to 6
> 3/4" in depth but we only have room for something around 4". Any
> suggestions?

Looking for a new head unit. [email protected] Car Audio 2 January 7th 07 08:18 PM
FORD factory 6 DISC CD unit. Can I ad an AMP and SUB to the factory system while keeping the stock head unit?? ben Car Audio 4 May 11th 06 10:35 AM
Need a head unit SHRED Car Audio 0 July 14th 05 02:05 PM
Need help with the head unit Vivek Kapoor Car Audio 7 March 3rd 05 05:58 PM
JVC Head Unit Help Jcasey22 Car Audio 0 January 3rd 05 09:04 PM