Eclipse CD8443

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 12th 03, 05:06 AM
Bill Pallies

Default Eclipse CD8443

I just bought the CD8443 tonight and will probably install it this weekend.
I've got a few questions...

1. There is a module, about the size of a pack of cigarettes, connected to
the rear of the unit. I don't see anywhere in the intruction manual what
this is for. Anyone?

2. There are 4 pairs of RCA connections on the back. Sub, Rear, and Front
plus a "Fixed Out". What's this for? The manual shows it in drawings but
never references it in text.

3. Also, the other 3 pairs are labeled "IN/OUT" implying that they can act
as either pre-outs or inputs. Would these be used to connect some external
sound-processors? Just curious, not gonna ever use these as inputs I'm sure.

I haven't even dropped this unit in yet and I'm already very pleased with
it.

Thanks

-Bill

Blaupunkt SF vs. Eclipse CD8053 Bill Pallies Car Audio 10 September 3rd 03 07:45 PM
I need help with the Eclipse Commander. Profe§a Car Audio 2 August 28th 03 11:09 PM
Power wire gauge for Eclipse PA4212? Lex Car Audio 0 August 21st 03 05:57 AM
FS: Eclipse 5303 Gellert17 Car Audio 0 July 29th 03 01:03 AM
Eclipse and Satalight radio Sam Carleton Car Audio 1 July 11th 03 06:15 AM