Repair shop in the Santa Cruz area

Old November 21st 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.audio.tech
jeffs87

Default Repair shop in the Santa Cruz area

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good repair shop in the Santa Cruz area?

thanks
Jeff
Old November 21st 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.audio.tech
David Nebenzahl

On 11/20/2010 7:36 PM jeffs87 spake thus:

> Does anyone know of a good repair shop in the Santa Cruz area?

Welllll, y'see, there's this *other* guy named Jeff ...

Old November 21st 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.audio.tech
David Nebenzahl

On 11/20/2010 7:36 PM jeffs87 spake thus:

> Does anyone know of a good repair shop in the Santa Cruz area?

You do mean Santa Cruz, California, don't you?

Old November 21st 10, 05:27 AM posted to rec.audio.tech
jeffs87

Yes, Santa Cruz California.