the best amps

Old September 7th 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default the best amps

are either BOSS or Profile.....none other are much better.....but cost
alot more....

Old September 8th 09, 06:11 AM posted to rec.audio.car
John Durbin[_2_]

sure... just like webtv is the best!

JD
it's bobwa dropping in from the last century

Old September 8th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

OR......
A Gremlin or Pinto? Hmmmm......

You know Bob, after all these years (and you have been around a while) I
still HONESTLY don't know if you are just plain..........gosh..........how
should I put it?

Car-audio-knowledge challenged?

Or are you just a troll? I swear to God, I STILL really don't know.
Sometimes you post very ernest help and questions, other times.......PLONK.

MOSFET

Old September 8th 09, 07:53 PM posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

> JD
> it's bobwa dropping in from the last century

Bobwa. Isn't that the stuff cattle ranchers use for fencing?

Sorry, couldn't help it. Old "Southern Accent" joke.

MOSFET

Old September 10th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

> Yes, and Bose makes the best speakers ever!

Oh, so true. What's that saying? The best highs, the best lows, must be
Bose. I think that's how it goes.

MOSFET

Old September 12th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.audio.car
John Durbin[_2_]

not quite...

JD

Old September 22nd 09, 06:29 AM posted to rec.audio.car
David Matthew Wood[_2_]

In article > ,
"MOSFET" > wrote:

> > Yes, and Bose makes the best speakers ever!

> Oh, so true. What's that saying? The best highs, the best lows, must be
> Bose. I think that's how it goes.
>
> MOSFET

Yes, that's it, exactly.... I think.....

I'm sure they're MUCH better than these Boston Acoustics I picked up at
the thrift store, for $30.