Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

Default My new crap

I just finished my install (for the most part) and updated my page with a few
new pix. Now I'm just waiting for my dynamat to come in, so that I can finish
that nasty looking rear deck. Never the less this new box turned out great and
sounds nice and clean. Knowing that doubling my power and subs would only give
me a 3-6 db gain I went for it.

This new system is stupid loud and to be honest I think that I when a little
overboard as when I have only 12's and one amps powered up it's loud enough
now that the subs are right behind the front seats, but what would life be
without a little excess.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849925
Posted to rec.audio.car
FaxMeBeer

Looks great Captain! I'd love to hear it.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

Thanks, She's loud.

In article . com, "FaxMeBeer"
Looks great Captain! I'd love to hear it.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Looks AWESOME!! Nice work. You need to make a new video!

Tell me, what's that thing that shows the voltage (in bright blue LEDs)?
That's cool, I want one!

MOSFET

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
I just finished my install (for the most part) and updated my page with a
few
new pix. Now I'm just waiting for my dynamat to come in, so that I can
finish
that nasty looking rear deck. Never the less this new box turned out great
and
sounds nice and clean. Knowing that doubling my power and subs would only
give
me a 3-6 db gain I went for it.

This new system is stupid loud and to be honest I think that I when a
little
overboard as when I have only 12's and one amps powered up it's loud
enough
now that the subs are right behind the front seats, but what would life be
without a little excess.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849925

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Oh, I just reread your page and see that, I think, it's your Pyle 6 farad
cap that has the voltage display.

I see you mounted your subs in the conventional manner. Don't you want to
be like one of us (the cool people) and mount your subs "backwards"? Did
you try it that way?

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

Thanks, I couldn't mount the subs outside the box there just isn't enough
room between the box and the seats. Not sure what I'm going to do for a video,
but I'l get one done soon.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Vivek

Unlikely! there isn't any space left on the outside of the box for those
mighty ones unless they are down firing in to the box from above.

m...