AA5JJ

Default Tube Tester for 4D32

I am looking for a tube tester that will check a "4D32" I have a old army
tube tester and it is the TV-7 but it will not check the 4D32

Wayne AA5JJ

---

arizona cowboy

I am looking for a tube tester that will check a "4D32" I have a old

army
tube tester and it is the TV-7 but it will not check the 4D32

Wayne AA5JJ

Hi, the TV-7 series *will* in fact test the 4D32, you just need the Hickok#
1050-107 adapter, not a new tube tester.

After you find one of the adapters (I am out of them at the moment, try
ebay), make sure you have the line adjust knob turned all the way down when
you insert the tube, then slowly bring it up to correct "line test" level

cheers!

arizona cowboy
(world's largest seller of calibrated TV-7 series tube testers and
accessories)