It's a BMW... so it just feels good

Old March 11th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.audio.car
L.BaBaLa

Default It's a BMW... so it just feels good

It's a BMW... so it just feels good
First off, this is a very nice little car. For most people, it is more
than enough in terms of performance. The handling / balance isn't
quite what the 3-Series offers, but it's still very agile. And the
styling is very cool... striking in person.

To most of the people writing reviews on this car, spelling and
grammar count. It's hard to take seriously someone who does not have a
clue about the English language.

http://bmwreviews.org/new-cars/2008-...ies-coupe.html