Paul van der Heu

Default ADAT <> PCI interface

I am looking for a way to hook my digital mixer into my PC using a PCi card
with (at least) two ADAT light pipe connections in/out.

I found the Frontier DAkota, but it looks like their drivers are outdated
and I have no indications this card works well with windowsXP.. ANy info
appeciated!

--
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows,
how are you gonna guarantee my safety..
Hal Laurent

"Paul van der Heu" wrote in message

I found the Frontier DAkota, but it looks like their drivers are outdated
and I have no indications this card works well with windowsXP.. ANy info
appeciated!

I use a Dakota with WinXP. It works fine with the latest drivers from
the Frontier Design website.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Paul van der Heu

"John LeBlanc" wrote :

has WDM/ASIO2 drivers as well. And it's "only" 499 euros.. the
Hammerfall is quite a bit more expensive.

The Hammerfall Digi9636 has a retail price of 386 Euros in the
Netherlands -- that's including VAT.

Oops.. I was directed to the digiface.. which is a lot more expensive, but
It has the advantage of being useable with my laptop as well as a desktop

--
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows,
how are you gonna guarantee my safety..
--John Crichton - Farscape pilot
mbenson

Look in here over the past week or so. Someone posted a for sale for one of
the Hammerfall cards for like $200.
I would have bought it, but I have too many irons in the fire right now.
--
Mitchell Benson
OKC Backup