choro-nik

Default Tara Labs "One ISM" New!

how about $2.99 for the lot?!

--
choro-nik
*******

"Erik" wrote in message ...
I have the following Tara Labs cables brand new in the box:

"The One" ISM On-Board, 1 Meter Length With XLR Ends
Retail = $2495/PR, Selling For $1500 OBO

"The One" ISM On-Board Digital, 1 Meter Length With XLR Ends
Retail = $995, Selling For $600 OBO

Prime, 1 Meter Length With RCA Ends
Retail = $189, Selling For $115

I also have 1 Pair of AudioQuest Ruby and Jade 4.5M interconnect with
RCA ends. These have been in my car audio system for the past 2 years and
are in great shape, make me an offer.

These prices do not include shipping and COD fees. Please email
if interested.