Shure M91ED Phono Cartridge Specs

Old December 29th 03, 11:24 AM
Mark D. Zacharias

Default Shure M91ED Phono Cartridge Specs

Shure has been out of, then back into, the replacement stylus business in
recent years. Don't know about the 91 ED, though.

You know, with all due respect to your Shure, you could buy a Grado Prestige
Black for 40.00 or less on the internet. Much better cartridge, and not
sensitive to cabling capacitance.

Mark Z.

"Arthur Dunger" > wrote in message
> Thank you both for the warning.
>
> I was thinking of buying one of those generic replacements (haven't

checked
> the price), just so I have a spare. Perhaps that's not such a good idea.

> would have thought that manufacturing technology would allow copies of
> reasonable quality.
>
> I've found one place (supposedly reputable) which sells replacements which
> look like the original and cost in the ballpark you mentioned.
>
> I was under the impression Shure no longer manufactured replacement

stylii,

Old December 29th 03, 11:24 AM
Mark D. Zacharias