Shure M91ED Phono Cartridge Specs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 27th 03, 03:58 AM
Arthur Dunger

Default Shure M91ED Phono Cartridge Specs

Hi All,

I'm going to resurrect my old Shure M91ED phono cartridge. Surprisingly I
can't seem to find much technical info about it. I would be grateful if
someone could help me with:

- Recommended Load Capacitance
- Tracking Force (Range and Typical); IIRC 1.5g was OK

Any other snippets would be nice to know too eg. output level (mV @ 1kHz,
5cm/sec) and inductance.

Anyone know of a site which has database of cartridge info?

Thanks in advance for any help
Rob