Restored Antique Radios & TV's FS

Old February 12th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Restored Antique Radios & TV's FS

Restored Antique Radios & TV's FS

http://members.aol.com/radiorest/main.htm

My Restorations are just what you're looking for if you want a set that
looks and works as new. These are completely redone, not only part of the
cabinet is refinished and another part left cobbled up, the entire unit is
restored. These restorations are not simple "Recappings with a new power
cord" I tend to every part of the chassis that needs attention, cleaning and
relubing mechanical parts, rebuilding of dial assemblies, detailed
refinishing or cleaning of knobs and bezels and any specific needs of a
particular chassis. My sets are not "over restored", I don't rip every
component and wire from the chassis and replace it just because its old,
these sets are preserved in as much of their original state as possible to
keep them reliable and safe. 27 years of doing antique radio restoration
goes into knowing just what needs to be done and just how it should be done
when I restore one.

New sets to be posted soon but a couple really nice ones still available.

Just click the link above and choose the Radio's for sale icon.

Thanks!!

Keith Park