Spectra Sonics Grand Ole Opry Console on Ebay

Old September 9th 05, 04:56 AM

Default Spectra Sonics Grand Ole Opry Console on Ebay

This came into my shop a while back. I wish I could keep it.
Channels designed around the 110 Cards. Sounds as good as the API stuff.
Nice big and fat.
I thought the group would be interested in taking a look at it.

RonL

http://www.nashaudio.com

Ebay scam or legit? Mikey Pro Audio 26 December 5th 04 10:07 PM
Ebay scam or legit? Mikey Pro Audio 0 December 3rd 04 05:08 PM
WARNING- EBAY API CONSOLE SCAM MHLINE Pro Audio 4 December 22nd 03 06:08 AM
WARNING- ebay scam API console MHLINE Pro Audio 0 December 20th 03 12:48 AM
FA. MCI console strips - BLANKS - on ebay Andrew Gerome Tech 0 December 7th 03 03:48 PM