Bose studiocraft st 1000

Old June 3rd 05, 07:37 AM

Default Bose studiocraft st 1000

Hi
I have been chasing a set of older bose studiocraft speakers for a few
years now without any luck. has anybody heard or heard of these
speakers? model st 1000.....they are large speakers.

Old June 3rd 05, 10:34 AM
Trevor Wilson

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi
> I have been chasing a set of older bose studiocraft speakers for a few
> years now without any luck. has anybody heard or heard of these
> speakers? model st 1000.....they are large speakers.

**They were crap speakers, in their time. If you're lucky, they'll all be in
land fill by now.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Old June 4th 05, 03:52 AM
Michael Conzo

Aren't you the same guy that has said:

> From: "Trevor Wilson" >
> Date: 2000/07/19
>
> **True. However, based on some informal comments, from local Bose dealers, I
> suspect the 901 will not be around for much longer. It's sales are dismally
> low. Sophisticated surround sound devices, will hammer the final nails into
> the coffin of a fabulously successful product

This would look to be five years ago mate, and your still attacking Bose
every chance you get. This response would look to be no different.

Old June 4th 05, 06:30 AM

Believe it or not some people like the 901. Personally I think ALL Bose
audio products are grossly overpriced.

Old June 4th 05, 06:50 AM

Third, you smell worse than Margaret. Moonlighting on a tuna boat?

Old June 4th 05, 11:35 AM
George M. Middius

Paltry Schizman said:

> > Believe it or not some people like the 901. Personally I think ALL Bose
> > audio products are grossly overpriced.

> Firstly, all Bose products are crap. Secondly, no one really cares what
> you think.

Hahaha! LOL! You're a riot!

Old June 4th 05, 01:22 PM

> Personally I think ALL Bose
> audio products are grossly overpriced.

Sorta like all Monster Craple products.

Old June 4th 05, 03:11 PM
George M. Middius

Da Angry Redneck sputtered:

> > Third, you smell worse than Margaret. Moonlighting on a tuna boat?

> Out of curiosity, how do you know what Margaret smells like?

This is jealousy. The real deal.