How to angle a flush mounted tweeter?

Old August 23rd 03, 09:24 PM
steve

Default How to angle a flush mounted tweeter?

I have flush mounted tweeters in the doors of a 2003 F150, but they need
to be aimed towards the listening position. They won't swivel in the cup
and I'm looking for a solution to get them aimed and still keep them
flush.

Anyone else run up against this, is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks for any advice
Old August 23rd 03, 11:26 PM
Paul Vina

Why do you want to angle them? It may not be necessary once the system is
tuned. if you decide you need to, a simple wooden wedge will work fine.

Paul Vina