How to angle a flush tweeter?

Old August 17th 03, 08:02 PM
steve

Default How to angle a flush tweeter?

I've flush mounted tweeters in the doors, but they need to be aimed
towards the listening position. They won't swivel in the cup and I'm
looking for a solution to get them aimed and still keep them flush.

Anyone else run up against this, is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks for any advice
Old August 17th 03, 09:04 PM
Mark Zarella

> I've flush mounted tweeters in the doors, but they need to be aimed
> towards the listening position. They won't swivel in the cup and I'm
> looking for a solution to get them aimed and still keep them flush.
>
> Anyone else run up against this, is there a simple way to do this?
>
> Thanks for any advice

Depends. Explain to us the current configuration of your door install. ie,
what it's made of, stock locations?, position, etc.

Old August 18th 03, 11:08 PM
steve

Mark Zarella wrote:

> > I've flush mounted tweeters in the doors, but they need to be aimed
> > towards the listening position. They won't swivel in the cup and I'm
> > looking for a solution to get them aimed and still keep them flush.
> >
> > Anyone else run up against this, is there a simple way to do this?
> >
> > Thanks for any advice

> Depends. Explain to us the current configuration of your door install. ie,
> what it's made of, stock locations?, position, etc.

2002 Ford F150, mounted in the padded insert above the armrest, centered
1.5" from the top front corner of the insert. The tweeter is a Focal
TN45.