A Audio and hi-fi forum. AudioBanter

Go Back   Home » AudioBanter forum » rec.audio » Pro Audio
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

OT. Talk Talk, Colour of Spring



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 15th 16, 09:51 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 589
Default OT. Talk Talk, Colour of Spring


Possibly my number 1 most favourite album.

Very well produced, still makes me cry.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuSZjGn2AKE




Gareth.
Ads
  #2  
Old February 16th 16, 12:04 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,052
Default OT. Talk Talk, Colour of Spring

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 3:51:58 PM UTC-5, gareth magennis wrote:
> Possibly my number 1 most favourite album.
>
> Very well produced, still makes me cry.
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuSZjGn2AKE


I can tolerate this :-)

Jack
>
>
>
>
> Gareth.


  #3  
Old February 18th 16, 01:53 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Gray_Wolf
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 121
Default OT. Talk Talk, Colour of Spring

On 2/15/2016 2:51 PM, Gareth Magennis wrote:
>
> Possibly my number 1 most favourite album.
>
> Very well produced, still makes me cry.
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuSZjGn2AKE
>
>
>
>
> Gareth.


Very nice. Is this the 1986 original or the 1997 re-master?

  #4  
Old February 23rd 16, 12:26 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 589
Default OT. Talk Talk, Colour of Spring

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 12:54:00 AM UTC, gray_wolf wrote:
> On 2/15/2016 2:51 PM, Gareth Magennis wrote:
> >
> > Possibly my number 1 most favourite album.
> >
> > Very well produced, still makes me cry.
> >
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuSZjGn2AKE
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Gareth.

>
> Very nice. Is this the 1986 original or the 1997 re-master?




The Youtube link says 1986, didn't know there was a re-master.
I suspect the remaster would be a downgrade though, the original production is very good indeed.


That Youtube link plays back in Mono from "Life's what you make it" onwards for some reason. ???

Cuh.



Gareth.



  #5  
Old February 23rd 16, 02:06 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil W
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 129
Default OT. Talk Talk, Colour of Spring

gareth magennis:

> That Youtube link plays back in Mono from "Life's what you make it"
> onwards for some reason. ???
>
> Cuh.


That might be one reason, why YouTube is not the optimal place/website for
music listening...?!?!?!

Try Spotify free (or something similar) - it might be suited better to the
"task". At least, its focussed on audio rather than video (where audio is
usually considered a necessary evil).

  #6  
Old February 26th 16, 12:30 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Gray_Wolf
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 121
Default OT. Talk Talk, Colour of Spring

On 2/22/2016 5:26 PM, gareth magennis wrote:
> On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 12:54:00 AM UTC, gray_wolf wrote:
>> On 2/15/2016 2:51 PM, Gareth Magennis wrote:
>>>
>>> Possibly my number 1 most favourite album.
>>>
>>> Very well produced, still makes me cry.
>>>
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuSZjGn2AKE
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Gareth.

>>
>> Very nice. Is this the 1986 original or the 1997 re-master?

>
>
>
> The Youtube link says 1986, didn't know there was a re-master.
> I suspect the remaster would be a downgrade though, the original production is very good indeed.
>
>
> That Youtube link plays back in Mono from "Life's what you make it" onwards for some reason. ???
>
> Cuh.
>
>
>
> Gareth.


I found the whole album in flack format.



 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
... anybody actually talk about hi-fi here anymore Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 1 February 16th 09 04:39 PM
What is all this talk about science anyway? Schizoid Man Audio Opinions 7 December 6th 05 07:11 PM
talk and then a shout LuKeNuKuM Pro Audio 15 February 5th 05 09:02 AM
they won't talk into the mic Logan Shaw Pro Audio 8 August 3rd 04 12:00 AM
As We Talk About the "BIZ" EggHd Pro Audio 5 February 19th 04 06:14 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 AudioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.