Best amp/speaker system for living room for ipod audio??

Old November 21st 12, 06:18 AM
d212 d212 is offline
Junior Member

Default Best amp/speaker system for living room for ipod audio??

Hi, I'm looking for a amp+speaker system that would work well in a medium size living room to play from an ipod. I currently use two Bose computer speakers connected to an ipod, but I'd like to do better. I'm looking for a system with good sound, decent enough looks to put on display and enough volume for a party. I could be convinced to spend $1,000-2,000 on the amp/speaker system, but if so, it'd expect it to be absolutely amazing (I think my $100 Bose computer speakers have done just fine so far).

So far I've liked Bel Canto - they're compact, look great, and from what I've read high quality.

I'm curious what other amp/speaker combinations would be good to look at?

Thanks!

living room . qzqzqv86 Tech 0 July 3rd 11 04:24 AM
audio set up that match with the living room interior style [email protected] Audio Opinions 4 August 5th 06 05:02 AM
FS: Sonos Digital Music System Introductory Bundle Wireless multi-room audio system [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 3rd 05 05:05 AM
Living room sound for under $50? Binba Audio Opinions 6 March 11th 05 08:57 PM
Living room sound for under $50? Binba Tech 5 March 11th 05 08:57 PM