Grammy is inevitable for Adele

Old December 16th 11, 02:29 PM
Smediaexiva Smediaexiva is offline
Banned

Location: Guatemala
Send a message via ICQ to Smediaexiva
Default Grammy is inevitable for Adele

Hi everyone! I've recently learned that this great signed Adele is being put on meds after having a surgery.
Unbelievable! And thatís right before the Grammy awards ceremony! Well, she rocks!!!
But will she win it once again not being able to attend? I bet she will and hospital is not an obstacle.
What would you say? There is one service I use... I made a "prognosis" there to check what other people think...
Please, follow this link http://e-oracle.net/post/765 and vote or comment to show me how possible my prognosis is on your opinion.
This is not spam or some virus, it's really interesting for me to track what people think.
This would at least help me to prove my colleagues that this amazing signer has all chances of winning even on hospital bad!
Sorry, if not in subject, very interesting :-)
Old April 29th 12, 05:11 PM
the engine the engine is offline
Junior Member

Location: North Yorkshire....gods county

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smediaexiva View Post
Hi everyone! I've recently learned that this great signed Adele is being put on meds after having a surgery.
Unbelievable! And thatís right before the Grammy awards ceremony! Well, she rocks!!!
But will she win it once again not being able to attend? I bet she will and hospital is not an obstacle.
What would you say? There is one service I use... I made a "prognosis" there to check what other people think...
Please, follow this link http://e-oracle.net/post/765 and vote or comment to show me how possible my prognosis is on your opinion.
This is not spam or some virus, it's really interesting for me to track what people think.
This would at least help me to prove my colleagues that this amazing signer has all chances of winning even on hospital bad!
Sorry, if not in subject, very interesting :-)
Plus she's a boring as watching girders rust . And a supreme chav. Have you heard that woman talk ? Stop buying this kind of thing it's bad for you. Buy THE FALL instead.

Grammy TV Audio? Richard Webb[_3_] Pro Audio 4 February 3rd 10 12:28 PM
Grammy TV Audio? Wayne R. Pro Audio 28 February 3rd 10 06:52 AM
Vintage: THE ONLY INEVITABLE LEFT FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 May 4th 09 08:05 AM
Black Rule Brings Inevitable To South Africa BretLudwig Audio Opinions 1 October 21st 08 09:30 PM
And the Grammy for Engineering goes to.... Mark Stebbeds Pro Audio 24 March 7th 05 10:20 PM