Let's talk about Vertical Traking Angle (VTA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 25th 18, 02:40 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
SuperKrundaal

Default Let's talk about Vertical Traking Angle (VTA)

Hi, I'm planning to buy a new Nagano cartridge for my Thorens TD160 turntable. So, let's solve the VTA question: as starting point is better to put the arm parallel to the record or the shell/top surface of the cartridge parallel to the record? Explain your answers. Thanks!