Posted to rec.audio.opinion
apzc18ti apzc18ti is offline

Default Image Enhancement Software... 3D... Cool Freeware

This was the coolest software i've seen in a while besides for
actionscripts. DVN PHOTO software ROCKS!! http://www.dvnphoto.com the
software is free right now so I told David to grab it and see what it
does. I was so impressed, it took my image and added elements to it to
image it almost look 3d. very very cool must see...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
WindsorFox-{SS}- WindsorFox-{SS}- is offline

apzc18ti wrote:
This was the coolest software i've seen in a while besides for
actionscripts. DVN PHOTO software ROCKS!! http://www.dvnphoto.com the
software is free right now so I told David to grab it and see what it
does. I was so impressed, it took my image and added elements to it to
image it almost look 3d. very very cool must see...

If it's free, why are you spamming it? Is it filled the adware? Must
be....

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Contacting shutterfly help is an exercise in stupidity
as they can't seem to grasp the fact it's NOT MY BLOODY
ACCOUNT and some ******, one crack pipe short of a holiday,
has signed me up in a system that has no closed loop
confirmation yet has credit card information for billing." - Rev.
Beergoggles
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Foxie Winnie said:

If it's free, why are you spamming it?

They're probably hoping a small percentage of readers are as dumb as you
are. No place like the dummy farm to sell a pig in a poke.

Is it filled the adware?

Uh-oh -- Krooglish! I warned you not to swallow.