Bruce J. Richman

Default Google Proof of An Unprovoked Personal Attack from Krueger

In May, 20003, a post was initiated by JBotg dealing with ABX test methodology.
The Google record clearly indicates that I was not involved in this thread at
all and not mentioned Krueger's name prior to the following unprovoked personal
attack from Krueger:

From: Arny Krueger )
Subject: Re... What's wrong with AXB test methodology. Attn: Jim West
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2003-05-16 03:13:29 PST

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message
om
[It worked. Sorry GM- nothing personal and I apologize.]

"Nousaine" wrote

Stress js only a problem in any testing environment ONLY when the
subject has made a claim or holds a prior held position.

Disagree. Stress is innate in human behaviour.

Yup. Humans are just like land crabs. Stress them too much, they evacuate
their digestive systems and die. Happens every time.

Human has no control when a stress can occur.

Stress kills, immediately. There are no known occasions where a human under
stress didn't just fold up and die.

It can occur anytime at various degrees.

Scientifically speaking, there are no known occasions where stress in
improved listener performance. Athletes, workers, children at play never
perform better under stress. In fact stress kills them all immediately.
There are no known instances where people have performed better under
stress. In fact, when put under stress, humans die immediately. Stress is
the end of life. Humans should avoid even the tiniest vestigages of stress.

A testee looking forward to a DBT indeed may not have stress.

This is a good thing, because even the anticipation of stress can cause
immediate and painful death.

But when
a disappointment occur, for example and for whatever reasons, before
or during the test- stress can occur.

And then the listener dies! Last time I organized an ABX test, we had 22
deaths due to stress. We were carting the bodies out with wheelbarrows.
There are cemeteries all around my house, filled with people who died of
stress during ABX tests.

Confusion and fatigue during
the test can happen at any time. When it does, stress will occur.

Followed immediately by a horrible, excruciatingly painful death due to
stress. Stress is too horrible to even think about. Stress must be avoided
at all costs.

....and if you believe this, you probably believe that Bruce Richman is a
board-certified health care professional!

LOL!

------
Google Home - Advertise with Us - Business Solutions - Services & Tools - Jobs,
Press, & Help

I was not involved in any way in this post nor had I posted there prior to the
following post by Krueger .

Note that Krueger waited until the end of his post to launch an unprovoked
personal attack against me by repeating his usual libel re. my credentials.
it is necessary to state the obvious - I was not involved in this thread at
all prior to Krueger's unprovoked personal attack. Therefore, any responses I
made after that were in response to his libelous and false claims. It is also
worth noting that although this thread eventually contained over 300 posts,
Krueger couldn't wait to attack me and did so in only the 2nd post he wrote in
this thread. The rest, as they say, is history.

Of course, I could have easily found more examples - both prior to and since
this unprovoked personal attack from Krueger in the Google record. But one
example is enough to prove 2 essential facts of RAO life: (1) Krueger has been
proven to engage in unprovoked personal attacks against me. (2) His puppet,
McKelvy, has been easily shown to be a liar when he tries to claim that his
hero, Krueger, has not engaged in unprovoked personal attacks against me.

No doubt these 2 pathological liars will try and spindoctor, modify the text,
or delete sections of this post in an effort to cover up their obvious history
of fraud, libel and compulsive lying. However, they can't delete the Google
record that demonstrates their sociopathic behavior for all to see.

Q.E.D.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

In May, 20003, a post was initiated by JBotg dealing with ABX test
methodology. The Google record clearly indicates that I was not
involved in this thread at all and not mentioned Krueger's name prior
to the following unprovoked personal attack from Krueger:

Time and date of the post I made was: 2003-05-16 03:13:29 PST

What Richman doesn't say is that he had attacked me any number of times in
other threads previously on the same day and on previous days. Here's the
proof:

http://www.google.com/groups?safe=im...uauthors=richm
an%20&as_drrb=b&as_mind=14&as_minm=5&as_miny=2003& as_maxd=16&as_maxm=5&as_ma
xy=2003

My claim is that I can leave Richman alone for days and weeks and he'll
still try to gratuitously firebomb my posts.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

In May, 20003, a post was initiated by JBotg dealing with ABX test
methodology. The Google record clearly indicates that I was not
involved in this thread at all and not mentioned Krueger's name prior
to the following unprovoked personal attack from Krueger:

since Krueger has engaged in deceptive deletion of the evidence - as is his
custom - it is repeated below

Groups
Advanced Groups Search Preferences Groups Help

12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293 031JanFebMarAprMayJunJul
AugSepOctNovDec19811982198319841985198619871988198 919901991199219931994199
519961997199819992000200120022003€“
12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293 031JanFebMarAprMayJunJul
AugSepOctNovDec19811982198319841985198619871988198 919901991199219931994199
519961997199819992000200120022003

Viewing message

From: Arny Krueger )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion

[...]

Actually, this is just another blatant lie. While I'm not going to reproduce
the posts listed in Krueger's reference - here's a brief description of his
so-called "proof":

Search Result 1
From: Bruce J. Richman )
Subject: Daniel Lanois
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2003-05-16 19:39:47 PST

In this post by me, there is no mention of Krueger whatsoever. Also, note the
time stamp - it was made AFTER, not BEFORE Krueger's unprovoked personal atack
against me.

Search Result 2
From: Bruce J. Richman )
Subject: Arnold B. Krueger - My tormentor
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2003-05-16 19:36:47 PST

Note the time stamp. As with the previous post for which Krueger has made a
fale claim, this post was made AFTER Krueger's unprovoked personal attack
against me, not BEFORE it. Therefore, as in most of his statements about me,
this claim by Krueger is bogus.

Of course, using Krueger's tenuous type of rationalization, anybody could claim
that a personal attack at some other time previously, on some other topic,
gives them the right forever to engage in future unprovoked personal attacks -
IOW, a lifetime pass for unprovoked character assassination and libel.
Virtually all of RAO, except Krueger and McKelvy, can see this type of lame
defense for what it is - a pathological attempt to avoid responsibility for a
6+ year history of unprovoked personal attacks against me by these 2
hatemongers.

From: Bruce J. Richman )
Subject: Oakland University
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2003-05-16 19:24:47 PST

Note that as in the previous post, the time stamp clearly indicates that this
post was made AFTER, NOT BEFORE Krueger's unprovoked personal attack against me
on the same day.

Rather than prove the point ad nauseum, we have above a sample of 3 of
Krueger's false claims of "proof". In the 1st, his name isnot mentioned by me
at all and indeed, there is no attack of any kind. In the 2nd and 3r4 posts,
my attacks on him occurred AFTER, not BEFORE, he had previously enagaged in an
unprovoked personal attack against me on the same day.

That is the kind of "proof" Krueger tries to fool the readership of RAO with in
the course of his paranoid vendetta against me and others.

LOL!!!!

My claim is that I can leave Richman alone for days and weeks and he'll
still try to gratuitously firebomb my posts.

Prove it - just like you "proved" your other false claim.

LOL !!!!

Bruce J. Richman

JBorg

Arny Krueger wrote:

My claim is that I

Shut the **** up.
Is there a problem here, you retarded simpleton?
My claim is that Susan Kroobitch is not takin in enough
dough from her nightly rounds in the back alleys there
in Detroit. What a stupid ****. Therefore here's a thing
to do: Have a gynecologist and proctologist detach, retouch
and reattach her vagina away from her asshole and stitch
them both back to their normal, original position. That
might do the trick. Then have the pastor from your local
church give that wrinkled gaping vagina his blessing by
asking her next Sunday to come forward during the mass
and order her to spread her pussy apart in front of the
congregation for everyones full view. If the pastor's cock
rise immediately after pulling his own pants down while
standing next to her, that means she has his blessing.
She is good to go, you incoherent, staggering cumstain.
That's the advice for Arnii Kroo**** the embittered
pederast.
Arny Krueger

"JBorg" wrote in message
om
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Notice that Bruce Richman, by his silence want's you to believe that this is
perfectly normal and commendable behavior.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
. com
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Unprovoked personal attack duly noted.

It is noteworthy that Krueger has neglected to mention that so far, EVERYBODY
POSTING OR LURKING ON RAO has also been silent about this post. Therefore, it
would appear that Krueger thinks that all on RAO beiieve this is normal and
commendable behavior.

We shall all eagerly await Krueger's advancing the theory that by his silence,
Michael McKelvy also thinks this is normal and commendable behavior.

As do____________________ (fill in the blank of any RAO poster not named
either Krueger or McKelvy).

LOL!

Bruce J. Richman

JBorg

Arny Krueger wrote:

Notice that

First of All, **** you, for having live this long.

Second of all, you are a cumstain that must be flush
unto the toilet bowl as soon as possible.

Now that that's cleared...
Let's talk about self delusion and the fact that no matter how much
you have been exposed doing it, you continuously believe that these
accustions were simply propelled as a result of your stupidity.
Actually, it's more than that, this is about you who happens to be a
meaningless freak with marked impairments in cognitive function.
Michael Mckelvy

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
. com
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

A comment on lyour lack of condemnation for an unprovoked personal attack is
not in itself an unprovoked personal attack.

An unprovoked personal attack is when you sya something nasty for no reason
as Borg jr. did. Or like you did in the Julian Hirsch thread.

It is noteworthy that Krueger has neglected to mention that so far,

EVERYBODY
POSTING OR LURKING ON RAO has also been silent about this post.

Therefore, it
would appear that Krueger thinks that all on RAO beiieve this is normal

and
commendable behavior.

Maybe nobody saw it until now. Maybe people are avoiding this thread
because they see your name attched to it and know that if they make any
comment about you other than to say good boy BJ, you will launch into one of
your demented screeds. YMMV

We shall all eagerly await Krueger's advancing the theory that by his

silence,
Michael McKelvy also thinks this is normal and commendable behavior.

As do__anyone with a conscience___ (fill in the blank of any RAO poster

not named
either Krueger or McKelvy).

LOL!

Bruce J. Richman
complete crackpot and sockpuppet

Bruce J. Richman

Compulsive liar, fraud and sociopath McKelvy wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
. com
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

That is a lie typical of most coming from duh-Mikey McKelvy, who does not admit
unprovoked personal attacks over a 7 year history against me, although they are
clearly documenhted in the Google record.

An unprovoked personal attack is when you sya something nasty for no reason
as Borg jr. did. Or like you did in the Julian Hirsch thread.

Or as you have here, as you do in every post you write containing my name,
imbecile? Recent Google proof of just one of your numerous unprovoked personal
attacks has been posted for all to see. Your lies about unprovoked personal
attacks in whih you try to claim that you have the right to attack anybody fo
any reason that has attacked you in the past are hypocritical, self-serving,
and as irrational as the rest of your unadulterated baloney.

It is noteworthy that Krueger has neglected to mention that so far,

EVERYBODY
POSTING OR LURKING ON RAO has also been silent about this post.

Therefore, it
would appear that Krueger thinks that all on RAO beiieve this is normal

and
commendable behavior.

Maybe nobody saw it until now.

A ridiculous, stupid assertion in light of the number of RAO readers there
would probably be. Maybe you are trying to advance another set of lies about
the behavior of others that hate your guts.

Maybe people are avoiding this thread
because they see your name attched to it and know that if they make any
comment about you other than to say good boy BJ, you will launch into one of
your demented screeds. YMMV

Perhaps you are so far removed from reality that you use terms like "demented"
without having the slightest idea what they mean, duh-Mikey. More than likely
is the notion that most people could care less what you have to say about
anything, since you have repeatedly demonstrated that you are out of touch with
reality.

We shall all eagerly await Krueger's advancing the theory that by his

silence,
Michael McKelvy also thinks this is normal and commendable behavior.

As does anybody_________ (fill in the blank of any RAO poster

not named
either Krueger or McKelvy).

The fool, McKelvy, in the line above, tried once again, to engage in forgery.
It has been corrected. Note that he didn't lie and call it satire since that
particular piece of deviant behavior which he tries to promote has been
exposed.

LOL!

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

(signed this way (1) because it's the truth, (2) to elicit a Pavlovian
conditioned response from McKelvy in which he tries to modify, delete or
otherwise deny this reality, (3) because it exposes his desperation to try and
change or eliminate truthful information posted by others).

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
om
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Richman, how is a personal attack since I present it without any judgement,
and you claim that it is indeed perfectly normal and commendable behavior?

It is noteworthy that Krueger has neglected to mention that so far,
EVERYBODY POSTING OR LURKING ON RAO has also been silent about this
post. Therefore, it would appear that Krueger thinks that all on RAO
beiieve this is normal and commendable behavior.

We shall all eagerly await Krueger's advancing the theory that by his
silence, Michael McKelvy also thinks this is normal and commendable
behavior.

As do____________________ (fill in the blank of any RAO poster not
named either Krueger or McKelvy).

LOL!

It's easy to conclude that Richman feels he is perfectly justified as long
as there is one other person who acts as spinelessly as he does, or if there
are even many other people who act as spinelessly as he does.

It's thinking like this that has empowered any number of repressive regiemes
throughout history. It's thinking like this that empowers the KKK, Hamas,
and any number of other terrorist groups worldwide. Racists and anti-Semites
of the world, do what you will knowing that Richman is right there with you
in spirit!

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
om
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

That is a lie. Show where I have claimed it is normal and commendable
behavior. However, your mindfreading effort to infer what I am thinking and
criticize me (and by extension, all others) for not criticizing JBorg's post is
of course, ridiculous and assumes facts not in evidence.

It is noteworthy that Krueger has neglected to mention that so far,
EVERYBODY POSTING OR LURKING ON RAO has also been silent about this
post. Therefore, it would appear that Krueger thinks that all on RAO
beiieve this is normal and commendable behavior.

We shall all eagerly await Krueger's advancing the theory that by his
silence, Michael McKelvy also thinks this is normal and commendable
behavior.

As do____________________ (fill in the blank of any RAO poster not
named either Krueger or McKelvy).

LOL!

It's easy to conclude that Richman feels he is perfectly justified as long
as there is one other person who acts as spinelessly as he does, or if there
are even many other people who act as spinelessly as he does.

In other words, you cannot defense your ridiculous false and probably
delusional claim that all who have not commented on JBorg's post approve of it.
This would suggest to most people that Krueger's claim that others condone
this post - without any evidence of course - is simply another example of his
paranoid views of what happens on RAO.

It's thinking like this that has empowered any number of repressive regiemes
throughout history. It's thinking like this that empowers the KKK, Hamas,
and any number of other terrorist groups worldwide. Racists and anti-Semites
of the world, do what you will knowing that Richman is right there with you
in spirit!

Paranoid ideation and conspiracy theories duly noted. I'm sure that all of the
posters on RAO that have chosen not to comment on JBorg's post about Krueger
will be surprised to find out that we have all been equated with "repressive
regimes".

No doubt Krueger also thinks tha RAHE, from which he has been banned, is also a
repressive regime. And as Bob Morein has recently pointed out, it appears that
on rec.audio.tech, Krueger is attempting to restrict free speech and start his
*own* repressive regime.

LOL !!!!

Bruce J. Richman

JBorg

Michael Mckelvy wrote:
Bruce J. Richman wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

Notice that Bruce Richman, by his silence want's you to believe that this
is perfectly normal and commendable behavior.

Unprovoked personal attack duly noted.

Certainly! Krooger is making unfounded accusations.

A comment on your lack of condemnation for an unprovoked personal attack is
not in itself an unprovoked personal attack.

A comment? See above.

An unprovoked personal attack is when you say something nasty for no reason
as Borg jr. did. [...]

That is incorrect. And you are crossing my line. You will need a better
strategy if you wish to aid Krooger in the middle one of his mental spasm.

I was provoke after re-reading and remembering how Arnii denigrated the
opinions I expressed about stress and its effect towards behavior with regards
to dbt. Comments that Arnii made to the post in question do not require a
direct yes or no answer. It was made solely to ridicule myself and so, I
choose that opening to pay him back in kind. He also made numerous umprovoked
attack to me on that thread.

For his atrocities and malevolence of time past, should Arnii be exempt for
payback at later time?
Arny Krueger

"JBorg" wrote in message
om

I was provoke after re-reading and remembering how Arnii denigrated
the opinions I expressed about stress and its effect towards behavior
with regards to dbt.

You call them denigrations, I call them alternative opinions and relevant
facts.

Comments that Arnii made to the post in
question do not require a direct yes or no answer.

Somehow I managed to deal with the technical issue without a discussion of
sexual parts. Too bad you lack the maturity and sanity to do the same, Borg.

It was made solely to ridicule myself

Really. So you are such a paranoid Borg that anybody who disagrees with you
is denigrating you, your family, your sexuality, etc?

and so, I choose that opening to pay him back in kind.

Except that there was no such kind of post to pay back.

He also made numerous umprovoked attack to me on that thread.

I believe I pointed out that you got some severe problems expressing
yourself, such as evidenced in this sentence of yours just above. Now remind
of how this equates to your filthy post of yesterday?

For his atrocities and malevolence of time past, should Arnii be
exempt for payback at later time?

In the case I'm looking at here JBorg, you made plenty of provocations.
Here's an example:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=ff...0posting .goo
gle.com

Bottom line JBorg is that you get your thrills making filthy posts, and I
just happen to be a convenient target for your antisocial, immature
weirdness. You seem to know that no matter what kind of reprehensible,
filthy things you say, people like Richman and sockpuppet Wheel will applaud
you, as they have here.

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
om
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Deception noted.

It is noteworthy that Krueger has neglected to mention that so far,
EVERYBODY POSTING OR LURKING ON RAO has also been silent about this
post. Therefore, it would appear that Krueger thinks that all on RAO
beiieve this is normal and commendable behavior.

Not everybody has set themselves up as a mental health professional and
protector of the public interest as you have, Richman.

Arny Krueger

Default Note that Richman still hasn't commented on the contents of the reprehensible JBorg post.

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
om
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

judgment, and you claim that it is indeed perfectly normal and
commendable behavior?

That is a lie. Show where I have claimed it is normal and commendable
behavior.

Richman you've set yourself up as our resident mental health expert.
Interestingly enough, you seem to only be able to comment on the mental
health of people who disagree with you. In the process you let any amount of
reprehensible behavior go scott free.

However, your mindfreading effort to infer what I am
thinking and criticize me (and by extension, all others) for not
criticizing JBorg's post is of course, ridiculous and assumes facts
not in evidence.

Richman, I notice that even when prompted, you still can't bring yourself to
comment on JBorg's post. You dance around it, but you won't address it.

It is noteworthy that Krueger has neglected to mention that so far,
EVERYBODY POSTING OR LURKING ON RAO has also been silent about this
post. Therefore, it would appear that Krueger thinks that all on
RAO beiieve this is normal and commendable behavior.

We shall all eagerly await Krueger's advancing the theory that by
his silence, Michael McKelvy also thinks this is normal and
commendable behavior.

McKelvy commented on it, but you still haven't, Richman.

As do____________________ (fill in the blank of any RAO poster not
named either Krueger or McKelvy).

LOL!

It's easy to conclude that Richman feels he is perfectly justified
as long as there is one other person who acts as spinelessly as he
does, or if there are even many other people who act as spinelessly
as he does.

In other words, you cannot defense your ridiculous false and probably
delusional claim that all who have not commented on JBorg's post
approve of it.

I never said any such thing.

Note that Richman still hasn't commented on the contents of the
reprehensible JBorg post.

This would suggest to most people that Krueger's
claim that others condone this post - without any evidence of course
- is simply another example of his paranoid views of what happens on
RAO.

The fact that you've mentioned it so many times without actually commenting
on it tells a lot of about your character Richman, or lack thereof.

It's thinking like this that has empowered any number of repressive
regimes throughout history. It's thinking like this that empowers
the KKK, Hamas, and any number of other terrorist groups worldwide.
Racists and anti-Semites of the world, do what you will knowing that
Richman is right there with you in spirit!

Paranoid ideation and conspiracy theories duly noted.

Note that Richman still hasn't commented on the contents of the
reprehensible JBorg post.

I'm sure that
all of the posters on RAO that have chosen not to comment on JBorg's
post about Krueger will be surprised to find out that we have all
been equated with "repressive regimes".

They don't hold themselves out as mental health professionals and guardians
of the public good like you do, Richman.

No doubt Krueger also thinks tha RAHE, from which he has been banned,
is also a repressive regime.

Note that Richman still hasn't commented on the contents of the
reprehensible JBorg post.

Note that Richman is so excited that he can't even spell simple words right.
Note Richman's attempt to distract the discussion from his inability to
comment on the contents of the morally reprehensible JBorg post, even though
he's now mentioned its existence many times.

And as Bob Morein has recently pointed
out, it appears that on rec.audio.tech, Krueger is attempting to
restrict free speech and start his *own* repressive regime.

No, my goal has been to provide a demonstration of how Bruce Richman is
highly selective in his public judgments, and won't say one critical word
about someone who viciously and gratuitously attacks the same people that
Bruce Richman likes to gratuitously attack.

Note that Richman still hasn't commented on the contents of the
reprehensible JBorg post.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
. com

[...]

Once again, Krueger posts a false, unsubstantiated lie. In another recent
post, he has claimed, and I quote "I can't predict the future". It appeas that
in his latest compulsive need to post additional lies about Middius and myself,
he has attempt to do just that. Not that this surprises anybody who has
observed his self-serving, hypocritical, and false statements over the years.
Note that there is no documented evidence that either George Middius or I have
"complimented" Mr. Borg for his recent analysis of Krueger's behavior.

As is normally the case, compulsive liar Krueger has simply attempted to engage
in mind-reading once again, while at the same time making predictiosn the topic
of a hypocritical double standard - one rule for Krueger and another for his
many enemies. The only thing he forgot to mention was whether he used a Ouija
Board, tea leaves, crystal ball, or perhaps tarot cards in making his latest
self-serving prediction.

LOL !!

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius

Bruce J. Richman said:

Note that there is no documented evidence that either George Middius or I have
"complimented" Mr. Borg for his recent analysis of Krueger's behavior.

Did "jborg" say Krooger is a piece of **** or something similar? If
so, I offer felicitations for an accurate analysis.

As is normally the case, compulsive liar Krueger has simply attempted to engage
in mind-reading once again, while at the same time making predictiosn the topic
of a hypocritical double standard - one rule for Krueger and another for his
many enemies.

Would you like me to mind-control you into saying what you really
think about Krooger? That's what I'm best at in my role as RAO
Cliquemaster.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
om
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Actually, Krueger, your claim that I have set myself up as RAO's resident
mental health expert is just another lie and a figment of your imagination.
Comments about the mental health of a few people on RAO in recent times (you
and McKelvy) have absolutely nothing to do with agreement or disagreement as
you incorrectly assert. If your claim were true, which it is not, I would then
be making comments on the mental health of other people whose views on
individual prefernces, politics and a host of other topics talked about here do
not correspond to mine. As others here have pointed out, the reason you are
held in contempt my many has nothing to do with your anti-tube, anti-vinyl,
anti-individual-prefernce bisases. Rather, it has come about because of your
compulsive tendncy to engage in personal attacks against people who don't agree
with your biases and endorse your agenda.

However, your mindfreading effort to infer what I am
thinking and criticize me (and by extension, all others) for not
criticizing JBorg's post is of course, ridiculous and assumes facts
not in evidence.

Richman, I notice that even when prompted, you still can't bring yourself to
comment on JBorg's post. You dance around it, but you won't address it.

Krueger, you were not engaging in a prompt, you were engaging in making a false
claim not borne out by any evidence.
And once again, here, you try and distract others from seeing that basic
reality. It would appear that the vast majority of RAO's readership has failed
to comment on JBorg's post as well, yet you have failed to make the same false
claim about them. Therefore, it would appear that you are not really
interested in condemnation, you are simply trying (and failing) to rationalize
another one of your unprovoked personal attacks.

It is noteworthy that Krueger has neglected to mention that so far,
EVERYBODY POSTING OR LURKING ON RAO has also been silent about this
post. Therefore, it would appear that Krueger thinks that all on
RAO beiieve this is normal and commendable behavior.

lack of Krueger to dispute this valid observation is glaringly obvious in his
failure to respond

We shall all eagerly await Krueger's advancing the theory that by
his silence, Michael McKelvy also thinks this is normal and
commendable behavior.

McKelvy commented on it, but you still haven't, Richman.

McKelvy also has claimed that I don't exist and has made numerous reprehensible
false claims about me. Did y somehow miss your condemnation of those posts?
It is also a fact that the majority of the RAO readership has also not
commented on Mr. Borg's recent post about you. Therefore, it is obvious that
you are simply posturing and attempting to engage in another unprovoked
personal attack.

As do____________________ (fill in the blank of any RAO poster not
named either Krueger or McKelvy).

LOL!

It's easy to conclude that Richman feels he is perfectly justified
as long as there is one other person who acts as spinelessly as he
does, or if there are even many other people who act as spinelessly
as he does.

In other words, you cannot defense your ridiculous false and probably
delusional claim that all who have not commented on JBorg's post
approve of it.

I never said any such thing.

In other words, you approve of the fact that others have not commented on
Borg's post, but somehow have managed to single me out for a personal attack
for the same behavior.

Note that Richman still hasn't commented on the contents of the
reprehensible JBorg post.

Note that Krueger continues to try and promote his latest self-serving
unprovoked personal attack in which he fails to mention the documented fact
that almot nobody has commented on the Borg post.

Note further that Krueger has never raised one word of protest concerning the
patently false personal attacks and libelous claims made in numerous attack
threads perpetuated by McKelvy.

This would suggest to most people that Krueger's
claim that others condone this post - without any evidence of course
- is simply another example of his paranoid views of what happens on
RAO.

The fact that you've mentioned it so many times without actually commenting
on it tells a lot of about your character Richman, or lack thereof.

Actually, Krueger, my mention has simply been in response to your false claims
about my behavior. Your attempt to in personality evaluation based on
something I haven't done (comment on Borg's post) is as ridiculous as your
numerous attempts over the years to evaluate and smear the behaviors of all
that disagree with you in any way.

It's thinking like this that has empowered any number of repressive
regimes throughout history. It's thinking like this that empowers
the KKK, Hamas, and any number of other terrorist groups worldwide.
Racists and anti-Semites of the world, do what you will knowing that
Richman is right there with you in spirit!

Paranoid ideation and conspiracy theories duly noted.

Note that Richman still hasn't commented on the contents of the
reprehensible JBorg post.

Note that the vast majority of RAO readers have not commented on Borg's post.
Note that Krueger has failed to establish any causal connection between failure
to comment on a post and approving that post. Note that he has simply given
RAO additional evidence of what Bob Morein has referred to as "bad science".

I'm sure that
all of the posters on RAO that have chosen not to comment on JBorg's
post about Krueger will be surprised to find out that we have all
been equated with "repressive regimes".

They don't hold themselves out as mental health professionals and guardians
of the public good like you do, Richman.

Of courwe not, Krueger. Most of the people here have other occupations. The
fact that I am a mental health professional has nothing to do with repressive
regimes.
Your silly attempt to equate attempts at repression with that profession simply
illustrate your woeful ignorance about what clinical psychologists actually do.
Of course, you've also made false statements about the licensing requirements
for psychologists so that is not surprising. And, of course, no attempts have
been made by me or any other rational person here to talk about the public good
- which you fail to define in any way. And as you are probably aware,
antiSemitism is unlikely to be a cause I would champion or support. So your
pathological attempts to equate my behavior with that of a repressive regime
are ludicrous. Further, as Bob Morein has recently documented, it appears that
you have tried to restrict and repress the free flow of information on another
audio NG so your comments about repressive regimes have been shown to be
hypocritical.

No doubt Krueger also thinks tha RAHE, from which he has been banned,
is also a repressive regime.

Note that Richman still hasn't commented on the contents of the
reprehensible JBorg post.

Note that, in an effort to avoid responding to salient observations made by me,
Krueger engages in attempts to distract readers by his customary cut-and-paste
dronig of irrelevant statements made earlier in the post.

Note that Richman is so excited that he can't even spell simple words right.
Note Richman's attempt to distract the discussion from his inability to
comment on the contents of the morally reprehensible JBorg post, even though
he's now mentioned its existence many times.

Note that Krueger's pathetic attempt to talk about typographical errors
conveniently ignores the fact that he has been freuently observed to engage in
botched grammar, incoherent sentences, and of course, spelling errors.
Note also that mentions of Borg's post have only been made in response to
Krueger's paranoid accuasations about silence equaling commenation.
Note further that Krueger has failed repeatedly to establish a causal
connection between failure to condemn a post and approval of the same post.
Note also that his attempt to make the ridiculous false claim that failure to
codemn a post equals approval of that post is just another example of "Bad
Science".

And as Bob Morein has recently pointed
out, it appears that on rec.audio.tech, Krueger is attempting to
restrict free speech and start his *own* repressive regime.

No, my goal has been to provide a demonstration of how Bruce Richman is
highly selective in his public judgments, and won't say one critical word
about someone who viciously and gratuitously attacks the same people that
Bruce Richman likes to gratuitously attack.

The above satements are blatantly false, as any rational reader can easily
discern.
Krueger recently attempted to provide proof of gratuitous attacks that he
wrongfully imaged I have made. He and McKelvy have made this false claim many
times over the years. And the first post he listed as evidence of an unprovoked
attack contained a discussion of the music of Daniel Lanois between myself and
another poster. It had nothign to do wit Krueger. LOL !! Theefore Krueger's
false claims about my judgments and posts are serioulsy lacking in credibility.

Note that Richman still hasn't commented on the contents of the
reprehensible JBorg post.

Note that as Krueger has done in he past in attempts to promote his
self-serving and quite paranoid propaganda, he has engaged in cut-and-paste
repetition of the same claims ad nauseum.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

Bruce J. Richman said:

Note that there is no documented evidence that either George Middius or I

have
"complimented" Mr. Borg for his recent analysis of Krueger's behavior.

Did "jborg" say Krooger is a piece of **** or something similar? If
so, I offer felicitations for an accurate analysis.

As is normally the case, compulsive liar Krueger has simply attempted to

engage
in mind-reading once again, while at the same time making predictiosn the

topic
of a hypocritical double standard - one rule for Krueger and another for

his
many enemies.

Would you like me to mind-control you into saying what you really
think about Krooger? That's what I'm best at in my role as RAO
Cliquemaster.

We are all part of a repressive regime populated with racists, antiSemites,
liberals, radical Islam fundamentalists, tube bigots, vinyl bigots, and
subjectivists that are conspiring against him.

Bruce J. Richman

Michael Mckelvy

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
om
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Pretty much what you do. You keep repeating the same gibberish over and

over expecting that it will make a difference. Psychotic, blah, blah,
slander, blah, blah, blah, libel, blah, blah, liar, blah, blah. No wonder
you like vinyl, you;re a broken record.

JBorg

Kroo**** wrote:
JBorg wrote:

I was provoke after re-reading and remembering how Arnii denigrated
the opinions I expressed about stress and its effect towards behavior
with regards to dbt.

You call them denigrations, I call them alternative opinions and relevant
facts.

You mean that crabs, when stressed, evacuate their digestive
systems and die? You stupid fool. I had crabs last week and
after I cooked 'em and turn red, everything is still inside,
idiot, so I ate them all you witless dip****.

Comments that Arnii made to the post in
question do not require a direct yes or no answer.

Somehow I managed to deal with the technical issue without a discussion of
sexual parts. Too bad you lack the maturity and sanity to do the same, Borg.

It was made solely to ridicule myself

Really. So you are such a paranoid Borg that anybody who disagrees with you
is denigrating you, your family, your sexuality, etc?

and so, I choose that opening to pay him back in kind.

Except that there was no such kind of post to pay back.

You do not set the criterion or the types of reaction you get
for your obnoxious behaviour. At the beginning of time, you have
insulted me, you deliberately spat on me, and you maliciously
misrepresented my beliefs about high-end audio.

He also made numerous umprovoked attack to me on that thread.

I believe I pointed out that you got some severe problems expressing
yourself, such as evidenced in this sentence of yours just above. Now remind
of how this equates to your filthy post of yesterday?

If I have problems expressing myself, why else would you be so
riled up pasting and re-pasting the post about Kroobitch and the
pastor all over Rao asking for pity?

For his atrocities and malevolence of time past, should Arnii be
exempt for payback at later time?

In the case I'm looking at here JBorg, you made plenty of provocations.
Here's an example:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=ff...0posting .goo
gle.com

Bottom line JBorg is that you get your thrills making filthy posts, and I
just happen to be a convenient target for your antisocial, immature
weirdness. You seem to know that no matter what kind of reprehensible,
filthy things you say, people like Richman and sockpuppet Wheel will applaud
you, as they have here.

Here's the other end of that line: "You" will not define the kind
of treatment you get and deserve in return.
JBorg

George M. Middius wrote:
Bruce J. Richman said:

Note that there is no documented evidence that either George Middius or I
have "complimented" Mr. Borg for his recent analysis of Krueger's behavior.

Did "jborg" say Krooger is a piece of **** or something similar? If
so, I offer felicitations for an accurate analysis.

Krooger continuously redefine the true meaning of what a piece of ****
should be. So in a way, he's a remarkably wonderful kind of one piece
of ****.

A phenomenal ****, if I may.
George M. Middius

JBorg said:

Did "jborg" say Krooger is a piece of **** or something similar? If
so, I offer felicitations for an accurate analysis.

A phenomenal ****, if I may.

An epochal ****, indeed.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"JBorg" wrote in message
om
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Another delusional IKYABWAI from the delusional compulsive liar, McKelvy, who
is currently engaged in trying to perpetuate forever a smear campaign against
me on RAO. He's failed in that regard and he's also failed to convince
anybvody other than Krueger of any of his idootic claims.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Bruce J. Richman

dave weil

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:08:58 -0800, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

Psychotic, blah, blah,
slander, blah, blah, blah, libel, blah, blah, liar, blah, blah.

Well, that's more coherent than you usually are.

Bruce J. Richman

wrote:

Psychotic, blah, blah,
slander, blah, blah, blah, libel, blah, blah, liar, blah, blah.

Well, that's more coherent than you usually are.

Agreed.

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy

wrote:

Psychotic, blah, blah,
slander, blah, blah, blah, libel, blah, blah, liar, blah, blah.

Well, that's more coherent than you usually are.

At least now I know your level of comprehension. :-(