George M. Middius

Default Note to Krooger

Listening to your idle boasting, I recalled a court case I started
years ago. I beat a lawyer in court. I had sued a company for breach
of contract. The company, being incorporated, was required to be
represented by a lawyer. However, it was small claims court, so the
judge cut off the lawyer's BS after 10 seconds and ruled in my favor.

Does that make me a "master baiter"? Should I be discussing the
details of the case on a newsgroup about legal stuff?

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

Listening to your idle boasting, I recalled a court case I started
years ago. I beat a lawyer in court. I had sued a company for breach
of contract. The company, being incorporated, was required to be
represented by a lawyer. However, it was small claims court, so the
judge cut off the lawyer's BS after 10 seconds and ruled in my favor.

Does that make me a "master baiter"? Should I be discussing the
details of the case on a newsgroup about legal stuff?

Middius is also a veteran...
....What a killer you are George !