Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie's next yapdown...

.... will be fake outrage over the accusations of pervasive and widespread
racism toward President Obama.

We can expect Witless's yap valve to open fully as soon as his "thought"
leaders in the blogosphere and yak radio give him the green light. In the
meantime, Witless and the rest of the marching morons will simmer and stew
in their impotent rage. Why just today, Blimpie Limbaugh pulled a classic
"debating trade" maneuver by claiming that any "criticism" of Obama will be
dismissed by those who label it "racism". That is exactly equivalent to
duh-Scottie's frequent attempts to characterize ridicule directed at him as
refusal by his antagonists to proffer "cogent arguments". Just as Blimpie
feels justified in rationalizing racism because he hates Obama, Scottie
Witlessmongrel feels justified in his frenzied yapping because he's goshdarn
angry, goshdarnit!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yap? woof? whimper...

... will be fake outrage over the accusations of pervasive and widespread
racism toward President Obama.

I think Carter is right. Stephen's opposition to Obama's policies is
racially motivated.

I haven't noticed Stephen opposing Obama's policies, at least not with any
amount of anger. Exactly what are you barking about here?

But you know what...just go ahead and keep declaring all opposition
is racially motivated. I think those who share your guilt are few in
numbers and will quickly vote him out so they won't have to deal with
BS accusations for opposing his policy.

Wow. A new "debating trade" master.

Repeated racism accusations hasn't ever been shown to work in making
friends and influencing people. But a fool like you will never
figure that out.

You're still angry, aren't you? It's pretty sad at your age.

Hey, guess what -- NBC gets a sensitivity nod for featuring a character with
Asperger's Syndrome on one of its new shows. It's a comedy, so naturally the
wiseass character snickered like it was "ass burger". Har. But there's your
recognition by the MSM, Witless. Yap it up!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

I think Carter is right. Stephen's opposition to Obama's policies is
racially motivated.

I haven't noticed Stephen opposing Obama's policies, at least not with any
amount of anger. Exactly what are you barking about here?

He's under the delusion that Carter talks about me in interviews. As for
'opposition,' my disagreement is that Obama doesn't go far enough.

Besides, Scottie is afraid the government will take his stuff and give
it to the undeserving poor, including brown people. I believe it's
called "producerism."

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

I think Carter is right. Stephen's opposition to Obama's policies is
racially motivated.

I haven't noticed Stephen opposing Obama's policies, at least not with any
amount of anger. Exactly what are you barking about here?

He's under the delusion that Carter talks about me in interviews. As for
'opposition,' my disagreement is that Obama doesn't go far enough.

Can you snarl a bit when you say that? Scottie doesn't like to feel all
alone in his doghouse.

Besides, Scottie is afraid the government will take his stuff and give
it to the undeserving poor, including brown people. I believe it's
called "producerism."

I've also noticed some symptoms of hyperyapitosis. Scottie is one sick
puppy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 17, 6:46*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:03*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Yap? woof? whimper...

... will be fake outrage over the accusations of pervasive and widespread
racism toward President Obama.

*I think Carter is right. *Stephen's opposition to Obama's policies is
racially motivated.

I haven't noticed Stephen opposing Obama's policies,

*Lack of awareness noted. *You really need to tune into
to the new form of Carter racism.

Yap, yap, yap.

Your dishonest snipping is noted. 'Integrity' my ass. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Sep 17, 6:46*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:03*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Yap? woof? whimper...

... will be fake outrage over the accusations of pervasive and
widespread
racism toward President Obama.

*I think Carter is right. *Stephen's opposition to Obama's policies is
racially motivated.

I haven't noticed Stephen opposing Obama's policies,

*Lack of awareness noted. *You really need to tune into
to the new form of Carter racism.

Yap, yap, yap.

Your dishonest snipping is noted. 'Integrity' my ass. LoL.

'Carter racism' is just Nixon's southern strategy. The rightwing
reaction to it is just a diversion. Whoever would think a former
Thurmond intern could have any racist motivations.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 17, 10:45*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

. Whoever would think a former
Thurmond intern could have any racist motivations.

Senator Byrd

Scottie's mission George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 5 April 5th 09 10:07 PM
Now we KNOW Scottie's on drugs George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 7 April 4th 09 10:45 PM
Scottie's Problem George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 2 January 27th 09 11:35 PM
Scottie's Shame Eeyore Audio Opinions 9 July 30th 08 07:46 AM
Scottie's Shame Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 0 July 28th 08 10:58 PM