Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default This is what they teach 11-year-olds in school

When schoolchildren get their first essay assignments, the teachers propound
a list of basic principles to make their writing effective. Among those
tenets is this one:

Avoid ambiguity if you want your point to be understood easily. An ambiguous
sentence causes the reader to pause, think about the sentence, and possibly
read it over again. An unambiguous sentence makes its point clearly,
enabling the reader to continue with the rest of the essay without wondering
if the writer means what he wrote.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 10, 3:48*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
When schoolchildren get their first essay assignments, the teachers propound
a list of basic principles to make their writing effective. Among those
tenets is this one:

Avoid ambiguity if you want your point to be understood easily. An ambiguous
sentence causes the reader to pause, think about the sentence, and possibly
read it over again. An unambiguous sentence makes its point clearly,
enabling the reader to continue with the rest of the essay without wondering
if the writer means what he wrote.

Here is aiother trainwreck!
Scott's problem is routinely addressed in fifth grade, which is better
than fourth.

What comes natural to Scott is hard work for me
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

When schoolchildren get their first essay assignments, the teachers propound
a list of basic principles to make their writing effective. Among those
tenets is this one:

Avoid ambiguity if you want your point to be understood easily. An ambiguous
sentence causes the reader to pause, think about the sentence, and possibly
read it over again. An unambiguous sentence makes its point clearly,
enabling the reader to continue with the rest of the essay without wondering
if the writer means what he wrote.

Here is aiother trainwreck!

*LoL

Scott's problem is routinely addressed in fifth grade, which is better
than fourth.

What comes natural to Scott is hard work for me

*Yeah. I figured out by 3rd grade that if one weird eastern dialect
option doesn't make sense, go with what does.

What one single word best describes 2pid's 'thought' process?

Ah, yes: "Duh!"
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 11 Set, 15:38, ScottW2 wrote:

*Yeah. I figured out by 3rd grade that if one weird eastern dialect
option doesn't make sense, go with what does.

An option that makes sense would be something that your post is not,
now that your idiom is with which what we post.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 12 Set, 10:51, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 12, 1:52*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 11 Set, 15:38, ScottW2 wrote:

*Yeah. I figured out by 3rd grade that if one weird eastern dialect
option doesn't make sense, go with what does.

An option that makes sense would be something that your post is not,
now that your idiom is with which what we post.

* You've joined the wee minded? *

yes, I am immersed in your language

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 11 Set, 15:38, ScottW2 wrote:

*Yeah. I figured out by 3rd grade that if one weird eastern dialect
option doesn't make sense, go with what does.

An option that makes sense would be something that your post is not,
now that your idiom is with which what we post.

* You've joined the wee minded? *

yes, I am immersed in your language

* Well, that's a step up. *Try not to confuse yourself.

ScottW

i have a five year old helping me understand your syntax
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

* You've joined the wee minded? *

yes, I am immersed in your language

* Well, that's YAPYAPYAP step BARKETY-BARKETY-BARK! Try woof-woof-woof not to yap-bark-GROWL! yourself.

i have a five year old helping me understand your syntax

Who helps you make your quota of spelling errors (or typos if you prefer)?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 12, 5:30*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

* You've joined the wee minded? *

yes, I am immersed in your language
* Well, that's YAPYAPYAP step BARKETY-BARKETY-BARK! * * Try woof-woof-woof not to yap-bark-GROWL! yourself.

i have a five year old helping me understand your syntax

Who helps you make your quota of spelling errors (or typos if you prefer)?

on thaqt, i am self sufficient.
my keyboaqrd has two extra 'q' keys.

teach a man to fish cporro Pro Audio 20 October 27th 06 12:27 AM
I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life. reynArd Pro Audio 0 November 20th 04 10:52 AM
I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life. reynArd Pro Audio 0 November 20th 04 10:52 AM
I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life. reynArd Car Audio 0 November 20th 04 10:52 AM
Newbie question - Better sound for my olds Penguinista Car Audio 3 November 30th 03 02:55 PM