Default Peavey C8 controller

If anyone out there is using one of these monsters live as a master midi
controller what kind of road case do you use. Everything I've seen so far is
short on one dimension or the other. If I should try a different news group
let me know. Thanks

Dave Martin

wrote in message
If anyone out there is using one of these monsters live as a master midi
controller what kind of road case do you use. Everything I've seen so far

is
short on one dimension or the other. If I should try a different news

group
let me know. Thanks

I've got a road case for my C8; it was custom built for the application. It
makes the monster even heavier. The one I have has wheels, lays down to
open, and takes two strong men to lift into the back of a track. Even empty,
it almost killed me getting it up the stairs into the attic for storage.

But mine is for sale; you'd have to come here and pick it up, though...

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio