jimmy

Default alpine cda-9813 no power?

hey i got the alpine cda 9813 and all was going well after i installed
it for 10 min. or so but as i pulled up to work it just stopped making
sound but the power was still on like it was working. well i had to
get into work so i waited till i got home the next day to mess with it
and in my attempt to figure why there was no sound no i have no power
what so ever. i hooked it up to the fuse box like it says and it is
getting power (checked that) and no fuse is blown. any suggestions....
is there any possibility i fryed it by the slight possibility of 2
wires touching or comeing undone?
Paul Vina

Sounds like you may have been shorting out a speaker and the outputs were
shutting down. Try hooking up a single known good speaker and see what
happens. If it works then hook up your car speakers one by one to find the
bad one(s).

Paul Vina

om...