Charles

Default Thiel CS 1.4 and cables

I am thinking about getting the Thiel CS 1.4 speakers. Has anybody out
there have any experience with these speakers? I am also looking for
speaker cables that will go along with them. Any recommendations?
Thanks
Charles

JBDarmo

"Charles" wrote in message
I am thinking about getting the Thiel CS 1.4 speakers. Has anybody out
there have any experience with these speakers? I am also looking for
speaker cables that will go along with them. Any recommendations?
Thanks
Charles

The Thiels are very revealing. You won't want anything that is on the bright
side. I always suggest Cardas for Thiels. Cardas has a smoother sound
balance. Check out the Quadlink.