Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Notes from the Behavior Therapists

Arny- "definite sociopathic tendencies along with delusions of
grandeur, although this person may have been quite normal in real life
until he started spending too much time on the Internet. Not ASD."
Boon- "gets quite angry and probably needs to lighten up a bit, but at
the same time shows great sense of humor and imagination that excludes
ASD."
George- "a true humanist who scorns insensitivity and shows excellent
communication skills, excluding ASD."
GeoSynch-"stilted language, repetitive phrasing and a sense of humor
that stopped evolving in pubescence (still thinks calling someone gay
is the ultimate insult), scores high in ASD. Would like to study
more."
Howard-"tough call, shows very ASD-like symptoms in long, verbose and
carefully structured responses to the simplest of questions, yet shows
few other symptoms. Would like to study more."
Jenn-"another true humanist who exhibits artistic sensibilities, takes
much joy in everyday life, places high value in friendships and
interpersonal relationships. Definitely not ASD."
Scott--"classic Asperger symptoms such as stilted language, repetitve
phrasing, no sense of humor, inappropriate comments to the situation.
Would like to study more."
Shhh!--"seems to be the person who has the most fun here, great sense
of humor, adapts well to arguments of others. Definitely not ASD."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 16/04/2010 17:47, TinyBoon a écrit :

Boon- "...shows great sense of humor and imagination.."

Demonstration ! LOL !

George- "a true humanist..."

When anus will have their own personality I guess that George will be an
humanist.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 16/04/2010 17:47, Boon a écrit :

Arny- "definite sociopathic tendencies along with delusions of
grandeur, although this person may have been quite normal in real life
until he started spending too much time on the Internet. Not ASD."

You will note that placing in head-list a guy who hadn't post since
months tells tons about the trauma he cause you. A "real therapist"
(lol) wouldn't have missed THAT...

I sincerely wish you a quick and full recovery.
Have a nice week-end
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 16, 1:07*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 16/04/2010 17:47, Boon a écrit :

Arny- "definite sociopathic tendencies along with delusions of
grandeur, although this person may have been quite normal in real life
until he started spending too much time on the Internet. Not ASD."

You will note that placing in head-list a guy who hadn't post since
months tells tons about the trauma he cause you. A "real therapist"
(lol) wouldn't have missed THAT...

First of all, Arny has posted here recently.

Secondly, it has nothing to do with me and my feelings...I just
suggested some names for them to research. I picked the most
interesting (from a psychological standpoint) as well as those who
post regularly. It was up to them to choose from my list.

Note that you were rejected as a study subject because your English is
so poor.

I sincerely wish you a quick and full recovery.
Have a nice week-end

According to GeoSynch, you have just responded to yourself. Therefore
you are deranged. Too bad.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 16, 12:47*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 16/04/2010 17:47, TinyBoon a écrit :

Boon- "...shows great sense of humor and imagination.."

Demonstration ! LOL !

See...I made you laugh. Case closed.

George- "a true humanist..."

When anus will have their own personality I guess that George will be an
humanist.

That makes no sense in English.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 16, 1:07*pm, Lionel wrote:

You will note that placing in head-list a guy who hadn't post since
months tells tons about the trauma he cause you.

You will note that the list is in alphabetical order, you nincompoop.
That's how it was sent to me.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 16/04/2010 20:44, Boon a écrit :
On Apr 16, 1:07 pm, wrote:

You will note that placing in head-list a guy who hadn't post since
months tells tons about the trauma he cause you.

You will note that the list is in alphabetical order, you nincompoop.
That's how it was sent to me.

It was sent to you by an other you !
How many are you ?
..
..
..
..
..
..
This explains why you were so enormous. It was before the separation... ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 16, 1:07 pm, *wrote:

You will note that placing in head-list a guy who hadn't post since
months tells tons about the trauma he cause you.

You will note that the list is in alphabetical order, you nincompoop.
That's how it was sent to me.

It was sent to you by an other you !
How many are you ?

Um, dum-dum, could you go back to the title of this thread and read
the words, "Notes from the Behavior Therapists"?

This is why you shouldn't be here. You can't speak or understand
English. Maybe we should contact a French behavior therapists to find
out why you think your participation here is a good idea.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This explains why you were so enormous. It was before the separation... ;-)

That makes no sense in English.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 16, 1:07 pm, *wrote:

You will note that placing in head-list a guy who hadn't post since
months tells tons about the trauma he cause you.

You will note that the list is in alphabetical order, you nincompoop.
That's how it was sent to me.

It was sent to you by an other you !
How many are you ?

Um, dum-dum, could you go back to the title of this thread and read
the words, "Notes from the Behavior Therapists"?

This is why you shouldn't be here.

*The long list of who shouldn't be here by Marc Phillips and approved
by his therapist. * LoL.

Hi Scott! I see you're already having a polite discussion.

I'll hop in: what was your favorite class at college? Why?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 16, 1:07 pm, *wrote:

You will note that placing in head-list a guy who hadn't post since
months tells tons about the trauma he cause you.

You will note that the list is in alphabetical order, you nincompoop.
That's how it was sent to me.

It was sent to you by an other you !
How many are you ?

Um, dum-dum, could you go back to the title of this thread and read
the words, "Notes from the Behavior Therapists"?

This is why you shouldn't be here.

*The long list of who shouldn't be here by Marc Phillips and approved
by his therapist. *

Actually, I don't have a therapist. We can add this to the long list
of lies you've already told about me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default BaBoon Slips On Banana Peel, Executes Picture-Perfect Reverse Somersault Faceplant

[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

BaBoon howled:

According to GeoSynch, you have just responded to yourself. Therefore
you are deranged. Too bad.

He didn't respond to himself. He responded to you twice, bumbling Buffoon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch muffs it again.

On Apr 16, 10:07*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

BaBoon howled:

According to GeoSynch, you have just responded to yourself. Therefore
you are deranged. Too bad.

He didn't respond to himself. He responded to you twice, bumbling Buffoon..

As I did to you, idiot.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch clings to false hopes.

On Apr 16, 10:37*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

BaBoon howled:

According to GeoSynch, you have just responded to yourself. Therefore
you are deranged. Too bad.

He didn't respond to himself. He responded to you twice, bumbling Buffoon.

As I did to you, idiot.

Wrong. You argued with yourself as has been irrefutably proven. Again.

You simply haven't proven a thing. I dismantled your claim completely.
You just can't admit defeat.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Absolute proof that Boon argued with himself

On Apr 18, 9:21*pm, Boon wrote:

Senator Sugar gets his shoes shined before entering the men's room:

Wrong. You argued with yourself as has been irrefutably proven. Again.

You simply haven't proven a thing. I dismantled your claim completely.
You just can't admit defeat.

Boon, this just came over the wi

"Assistant parks commissioner of Des Moines, Iowa thinks that Boon
argued with himself."

This, as we all know, constitutes absolute proof of Senator Sugar's
claims.

Sorry, dude. :-(
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 19, 2:07*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 18, 9:21*pm, Boon wrote:

Senator Sugar gets his shoes shined before entering the men's room:
Wrong. You argued with yourself as has been irrefutably proven. Again..

You simply haven't proven a thing. I dismantled your claim completely.
You just can't admit defeat.

Boon, this just came over the wi

"Assistant parks commissioner of Des Moines, Iowa thinks that Boon
argued with himself."

This, as we all know, constitutes absolute proof of Senator Sugar's
claims.

Sorry, dude. :-(

If the assistant parks commissioner of Des Moines, Iowa thinks I that
I argued with myself, then I might concede the point. When Rain Man
here think I argued with myself, I'm gonna chalk it up to his
inability to process written communication.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 19, 12:25*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 16, 8:02*pm, Boon wrote:

Actually, I don't have a therapist.

*You mean one who will publicly admit to knowing you. *Can't say I
blame them.

Hi ScottW, we know you oppose "slinging snot".

In order to help you break your snot-slinging habit, let's have a
polite conversation!

What was the last book you read?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

BaBoon howled:

According to GeoSynch, you have just responded to yourself. Therefore
you are deranged. Too bad.

He didn't respond to himself. He responded to you twice, bumbling Buffoon.

As I did to you, idiot.

Wrong. You argued with yourself as has been irrefutably proven. Again.

You simply haven't proven a thing. I dismantled your claim completely.
You just can't admit defeat.

----------

Proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Only a deranged lunatic like you can't bear
to accept that fact.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man thinks he's definitely, definitely right.

On Apr 19, 7:20*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

BaBoon howled:

According to GeoSynch, you have just responded to yourself. Therefore
you are deranged. Too bad.

He didn't respond to himself. He responded to you twice, bumbling Buffoon.

As I did to you, idiot.

Wrong. You argued with yourself as has been irrefutably proven. Again.

You simply haven't proven a thing. I dismantled your claim completely.
You just can't admit defeat.

----------

Proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Only a deranged lunatic like you can't bear
to accept that fact.

Nope. You presented it, I dismantled it, and your only response
(repeatedly, like an autistic person) is that I didn't.

Why isn't anyone backing you up on this? Is it because you're insane?
Or just autistic?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

-------

There's practically no one left anymore. You chased them all away, you deranged
lunatic seething BaBoon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man Muffs It Again

On Apr 21, 12:07*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

You're back to repeating yourself? So soon?

Shhh! is right. You've gotten really boring of late. Your material was
stale to start with, but now it's starting to develop gangrene.

------------

You are indeed a deranged lunatic with a serious comprehension problem.

How many times have you repeated yourself with the immediately preceding
sentences of "Why isn't anyone backing you up on this? Is it because you're
insane? Or just autistic?" before blithely skipping along with the next one of
"You're back to repeating yourself? So soon?"

I said that once, idiot. And that was to your line that I chased
everyone away...your second mention of that in a day.

And the really funny this is you don't realize just how seriously you are mucked
up in the head.

No, it's you that's mucked up in the head. Even the behavior
therapists backed me up on this one. They say your "arguing with
yourself" ploy is merely a defense mechanism borne from the fact that
no one pays attention to what you say in real life.